Another piece of the puzzle

After a really bad spell of depression and anxiety, I'm at a house having respite for a bit to sort my head out. Should be home on Monday or Tues. Feeling a bit better today and eaten 3 meals.

Hi hunnie - sorry to hear you have been having a bad time lately. I hope the respite helps and we see you back here soon. The henny we know that no one judges, the henny that was doing so well until some idiot comment knocked her confidence.

Well done being so close to target hun you will be there before you know it, and we wanna hear about it :D

Take care of yourself hun - your health and well being are important to YOU and only YOU x

Hi guys, I'm home! Feeling much better. Decided to call target the other day. Would have liked to lose a little more weight but decided that it was the right time for me emotionally. Now I'm not putting so much pressure on myself my relationship with food is improving. I may decide to lose a bit more in a few months but for now I think that my mental health is the most important thing to concentrate on. :) I have began to exercise, absolutely loved swimming on Thursday. I live 2 minutes from the pool so hoping to make it a regular thing.

A 350ml skimmed milk
B 2 slices hovis whmeal bread
2 eggs, bacon, tinned spaghetti, 2 sausages (1syn) bbq sauce (1syn)

super low fat noodles with wafer thin ham and bbq sauce (1syn)

smash pizza with diet coke chicken, mushrooms, peppers, sweetcorn and tom puree

apple, mandarin, hoops and crosses X 2 (8 syns)
sugar free jelly with sugar free dream topping (3syns)

Had a really naughty weekend so despite me being at target I haven't increased my healthy extras for now because it was a really really bad weekend! Got my bicycle tyres pumped up so had a ride earlier.

Hi chick and welcome back. Glad your improving and if it helps I think you made a wise decision re your target. Healthy mind and body should always go hand in hand and if your heads all over the place then it has a knock on effect with the body.

Good luck with the exercise hun x

Hiya Texty, nice to see you. Will check your diary in a bit and see how you've been getting on.

A 350ml sk milk
B 2 slices wmeal bread with nutella (4 syns)

sainsburys spicy pasta with mushrooms, sweetcorn and tuna

sainsburys tinned stewed steak with jacket pot
flump (1.5) activia (2.5) hoops and crosses (4) strawberry pencil (1)

Got a new hoover today so done a bit of body magic!

A 350ml sk milk
B 2 slices wmeal with nutella (4) flora light (1)
fried egg, baked beans, tuna and mushrooms
spicy tomato pasta with mushrooms and sweetcorn
home made stew with loads of veg, lentils and extra lean stewing beef
kit kat (5.5)

Had a massive spring clean today, have 8 bin bags of unwanted stuff and rubbish!

Last edited:
A 350ml sk milk
B 2 slices whmeal with nutella (4)
tinned spaghetti, fried egg, 2 sausages (1)
Big dish of stew with jacket pot
7 hours of cleaning! Not had time for any more syns yet!

Last edited:
Liking this cleaning malarky, keeping distracted gives me no time to feel low! Not been on the calorie counting site for a while, wahoo !

Hehe Texty! Had three days of intense cleaning and decluttering now, absolutely shattered! Don't get me wrong, my place wasn't a pig sty! I just have such a tiny place compared to the amount of stuff I own and have a cat that moults all year long. I'm normally very lazy and just hoover around things instead of moving stuff, then with being away last week I got a bit behind. I've now bagged up all my old clothes that are too big and am sending my winter items to mum's so she can put them in her loft for me. Haven't had much sleep the past few nights so will be having a lay in tomorrow.
Weigh in this morning, lost half a pound, keeping me within target.

Arrggh, migraine. Had a lay in now I feel rotten. Think it's my body's way of telling me I've been doing too much with the housework and stuff. Need to have a good tea to make up for the breakfast I missed when sleeping.

Last edited:
Thanks Texty, head's better but has been replaced with terrible period pain :( Luckily I got a bike ride in earlier before the pain got too bad.
A 350ml sk milk
B 2 slices whmeal with nutella (4)
2 extra lean sausages (1) bbq sauce (1) and mushy peas
Spag bol with pasta and napolina grated cheese (2.5)
flump (1.5)
2 mandarins

Last edited:
A 350ml sk milk
B 2 slices whmeal bread
tuna, baked beans
spicy tomato pasta with tuna and mushrooms
omelette with ham, mushroom and chips
muller light dessert 5

Back