another Q about HExs...

loolahoop

Silver Member
i know they are set weights/amounts for the correct amount of calcium/fibre etc, but does it really matter if u dont eat them all?
for example, 200g of new potatoes..i actually cant eat them all, im having them with dinner but i know that after ive eaten S/F and my fish i wont be able to eat the potatoes, i tend to have the same prob with 75g peas, does it really matter?? x

Q: Do I have to eat all my Healthy Extras every day?

A: It won't affect your weight loss if you don't take all your Healthy Extra choices. However, the Healthy Extra section is there to ensure a balanced diet, so from a health point of view we recommend that you enjoy all your Healthy Extras each day.

Q: Can I mix and match my Healthy Extras by halving the portions?

A: Yes, if you like - you’ll still lose weight beautifully! The downside is your speed and fibre symbols would have to be ignored unless your two halves had identical symbols. However, mixing and matching couldn't be done when there are multiple items in one choice, e.g. 28g Kellogg's All-Bran 1 Ryvita Multigrain crispbread. With all single item choices, feel free!

To keep the food diary as easy as possible to update, our Healthy Extra drop down lists only allow you to enter a whole Healthy Extra. If you do enjoy two half portions and want to record that, please make an entry in your food diary journal.

Back