Another question from a newbie

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lisaloooo, 14 December 2006 Social URL.

1. lisaloooo

lisaloooo Full Member

Did anyone with a starting bmi of over 40 have any problems getting medical consent from your doctor?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    I had my doctors consent to d LL, but I dont really know wat my BMI was....chose CD anyway and didnt need his consent...are you having trouble with it? I would imagine your doctor would at least want you to try to lose weight if your BMI is over 30 really....but then again, some doctors are stuck in the dark ages!!

4. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    I am doing lipotrim which i get from chemist so i didnt need consent, not sure about cambridge diet.

SONKIE

5. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    I dont think anyone has had trouble as such, just sometimes the GP may like to know more about it than just signing a form, if you are otherwise healthy and dont have any contraindications then all should be well.

6. Bloss

Bloss Member

I was wondering this Question also. I'm going to see the counsellor this Saturday, I'm pretty nervous!

I'm on Blood Pressure meds at the moment which have taken my BP to normal, so I'm a bit worried about that. Anyone else take blood pressure meds who have been ok to do CD?

I'm hoping my doc will sign the form too! Going to see her on Monday so fingers crossed!!

Good luck to you Lisaloooo

7. lisaloooo

lisaloooo Full Member

Good luck to you too.

Maybe we can do this together!

8. Bloss

Bloss Member

Sounds good to me!!! Wow my first CD buddy lol

9. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    Its great to have buddies, dont forget as well, there are loads of us here to help x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.