another question

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by chunky-monkey77, 21 July 2009 Social URL.

1. chunky-monkey77

chunky-monkey77 i seriously swear i am up 2 no good !

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(15.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    i know that weight is a personal thing but my work collegues always ask me how did i get on but i am just wondering wether to be truthful and say i put on (not been weighed yet) or tell a white lie and say i didnt go to save me emmbarrasement if i have . There is no-one that would see me as i was off early 2day . Also does everyone have to take 15 syns or can you take less ?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sticky

Sticky I will succeed!!!

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(4.59%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi -

1 - NEVER feel embarrassed about a gain or for that matter - your weight! You're doing something positive about it, you're human and it's a nasty person that would take the p*ss. And if they're like that, don't let their opinion upset you. If you are worried about it though, simply say 'I'd rather not say' or something.

2 - Syns: 5-15 a day is recommended so try, as best as poss, to work in that region. Some days you'll use more (trust me) and others maybe less than 5.

Good luck - and remember - DO NOT WORRY ABOUT ANYONE ELSE. This is YOUR journey and WELL DONE for starting! Hugs xxx

jaylou likes this.
  4. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

No more to say cos Sticky has said it all! Completely agree with her.

Good luck xxx

5. kazpeza

kazpeza Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(13.64%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    no more to add but good luck for your weigh in and well done for joining in the first place

6. chunky-monkey77

chunky-monkey77 i seriously swear i am up 2 no good !

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(15.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    thanks everyone i worry 2 much but you are right and i am doing something about it even if it goes the wrong way ! i thinks after doing ww points for so long my portion control was out the window never trusted myself to do core plan now i know why . check in later with good or bad news xo

7. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good luck Huni!
    Its entirely up to you whether you want to share your journey with everyone else. When I first started SW, I didnt tell anyone at all...as I was waiting for the "can you really eat that on a diet?" comments.
    Now 6 stones down and Im quite happy to share my losses etc and even the gastric band that Ive had fitted over 1 year ago.

xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.