another question

chunky-monkey77

i seriously swear i am up 2 no good !
i know that weight is a personal thing but my work collegues always ask me how did i get on but i am just wondering wether to be truthful and say i put on (not been weighed yet) or tell a white lie and say i didnt go to save me emmbarrasement if i have . There is no-one that would see me as i was off early 2day . Also does everyone have to take 15 syns or can you take less ?

Hi -

1 - NEVER feel embarrassed about a gain or for that matter - your weight! You're doing something positive about it, you're human and it's a nasty person that would take the p*ss. And if they're like that, don't let their opinion upset you. If you are worried about it though, simply say 'I'd rather not say' or something.

2 - Syns: 5-15 a day is recommended so try, as best as poss, to work in that region. Some days you'll use more (trust me) and others maybe less than 5.

Good luck - and remember - DO NOT WORRY ABOUT ANYONE ELSE. This is YOUR journey and WELL DONE for starting! Hugs xxx

thanks everyone i worry 2 much but you are right and i am doing something about it even if it goes the wrong way ! i thinks after doing ww points for so long my portion control was out the window never trusted myself to do core plan now i know why . check in later with good or bad news xo

Good luck Huni!
Its entirely up to you whether you want to share your journey with everyone else. When I first started SW, I didnt tell anyone at all...as I was waiting for the "can you really eat that on a diet?" comments.
Now 6 stones down and Im quite happy to share my losses etc and even the gastric band that Ive had fitted over 1 year ago.

xxx

Back