Another question!

SBR08

Im made up to have found this forum as there are so many questions and its great for moral support :)

I was wondering- can u get more than 1 weeks worth of lipotrim a a time? I am going away for 6 weeks with work soon and if i decided to stay on it for longer than a month as initially intended i will need more LT. I wont be able to get it in portugal so will have no choice to quit the LT if i cant get more than 1 weeks worth :mad:

when i first started i was given a 2 week supply but it had stuff in that i didnt like so i phoned LT about changing it and was told chemists were only allowed to give out a weeks supply but the following week i went to my chemist and she wanted to give me 2 weeks again she said it was just easier so its probably at your pharmasists discretion, if you explain to them they might x

Hey,
Talk to your pharmacist, she might be able to sort something out. I think there are concerns about eating disorders, and they don't like to give out large, unsupervised quantities.
Alternatively it might be possible to source lipotrim in Portugal.

Another, less honest option would be to get a close supportive friend to pretend to be doing LT, maybe in more than one pharmacy, and send you the packets. Or you yourself could sign on with a few different pharmacys and get a weeks supply of each.
Another option is ebay. They sell them online. Again, not ideal, as it's not from LT itself.

Either way tho, I would not take lipotrim unsupervised for that long myself. I would find a doctor in Portugal, and check in weekly! I'd brink ketone strips and make sure I wasn't dehydrated, in that heat minimun 4 l water per day I reckon. Health comes first always!

Best of luck, let me know how you get on!

Guen

Think you would need to ask the chemist.

You have no chance of getting 6 weeks supply,this is a monitored diet (until not so long ago it was only available through a doctor)and they are not allowed to give that much out at once!
You would have to do refeed and eat healthy whilst over there.

Would be very surprised if they let you have more than two weeks supply to be honest as it is a supervised diet as nictastic has said.

As for buying off Ebay, that carries its own dangerous as you have no way of knowing if it is counterfeit.

Anyone can copy packaging and replace it with powdered skim milk which is a common enough on going scam.

Lipotrim are aware of the problem and warn against it.

Your health is your wealth.

You can buy as much maintenance products as you like, this is a good alternative and you can lose weight on it, ask your pharmacy for advice and the leaflet with information on maintenance products.

Love Mini xxx

Back