Another restart!! Will i ever do it?!?!

kirstyjade

So around 3 weeks ago i started CD for the second time and lost alot of weight in the 1st 13 days i was feeling so positive but the for no stupid reason at all i raided the sweet cupboards and it was just a downward spiral from there so the last 2ish weeks iv eaten nothing but crap and paid the price, i have'nt put it all back on plus abit more i feel so bad i did'nt dven think it was possible to put in on that quick

Because of my Weight ( 31:3 stones now) <<< its makes me feel sick looking at that!!
I was told i have to do 1200 cal diet or i cant do it at all as before when i lost 34lb in the 1st week i was doing SS as i wanted quick results but my CC tols me its too dangerous at my weight so im back on it tomorrow doing the 1200 cal but i cant see an end to this i really want to lose all this weight but the more i think about it the more i dont ever think i will, i mean i got 13 days into it was so positive then lost it and went mad on junk food

But positive thinking, im restarting tomorrow and i WILL give it my best shot, i dream of being 15 stone lol alot of you probely think thanks fat but to me i would be so happy

kirstyjade said:
So around 3 weeks ago i started CD for the second time and lost alot of weight in the 1st 13 days i was feeling so positive but the for no stupid reason at all i raided the sweet cupboards and it was just a downward spiral from there so the last 2ish weeks iv eaten nothing but crap and paid the price, i have'nt put it all back on plus abit more i feel so bad i did'nt dven think it was possible to put in on that quick

Because of my Weight ( 31:3 stones now) <<< its makes me feel sick looking at that!!
I was told i have to do 1200 cal diet or i cant do it at all as before when i lost 34lb in the 1st week i was doing SS as i wanted quick results but my CC tols me its too dangerous at my weight so im back on it tomorrow doing the 1200 cal but i cant see an end to this i really want to lose all this weight but the more i think about it the more i dont ever think i will, i mean i got 13 days into it was so positive then lost it and went mad on junk food

But positive thinking, im restarting tomorrow and i WILL give it my best shot, i dream of being 15 stone lol alot of you probely think thanks fat but to me i would be so happy

Aaah I really hope u can do it it doesn't matter what we think is ok as a goal of being 15 stone will make u happy then u go for that please don't give up keep going maybe this is 3rd time lucky for u xxxx

Thankyou and yes i really hope its going to be 3rd time lucky i just need to keep thinking positivly and concentrate on smaller goals rather than the end goal because just seems to far away and puts me off, i always seem to get to about the 2 week mark pretty easily but then i cave i thought the 1st week is suppose to be the hardest but i seem to be the other way around X

kirstyjade said:
Thankyou and yes i really hope its going to be 3rd time lucky i just need to keep thinking positivly and concentrate on smaller goals rather than the end goal because just seems to far away and puts me off, i always seem to get to about the 2 week mark pretty easily but then i cave i thought the 1st week is suppose to be the hardest but i seem to be the other way around X

I know what. Mean about little goals I started at 19.5 and I would like to be about 10.7 so got 8st 12lb to lose or 124lbs I'm now down to 17.1 in 6 weeks this is hardest diet I have ever done and first time I have done this and hopefully the last I have had a few days where. Wanna give in but I just go to my fridge and look at my fat photo I have on there and then I realise why I am doing this, plus I have a slim jar so every pound I lose I put a pound in there u shud try that it's really good just to give it a shake sometimes :) if u need any support come to team ideal on the thread lots of lovely ladies on there and we all got lots to lose and they help u thru the bad days or feel free to contact me and I will be your support xxx u can do this we will be slim xxx

harassed_mother said:
I know what. Mean about little goals I started at 19.5 and I would like to be about 10.7 so got 8st 12lb to lose or 124lbs I'm now down to 17.1 in 6 weeks this is hardest diet I have ever done and first time I have done this and hopefully the last I have had a few days where. Wanna give in but I just go to my fridge and look at my fat photo I have on there and then I realise why I am doing this, plus I have a slim jar so every pound I lose I put a pound in there u shud try that it's really good just to give it a shake sometimes :) if u need any support come to team ideal on the thread lots of lovely ladies on there and we all got lots to lose and they help u thru the bad days or feel free to contact me and I will be your support xxx u can do this we will be slim xxx

Thanks hun, Loseing weight is definatly the hardest thing i will ever have to do but i cant carry on like this so iv got to give it my best shot, i have an amazing consultant who has been an amazing help,

Photo on the fridge is acctually a really good idea i might do that help stop temptation, 1st days going well but it always does its the second week i mess up but im gonna give it my best shot to stay 100%

Amazing losses by the way you must be well chuffed X

Back