Another restarter - here we go again!!!

nikki_k

Hi all, I have done LT twice before, the first time losing 2 1/2 stone and the second I didnt get through the first week!

I'm at the biggest I have ever been so its time to do something about it. I really hope I can stick to it long term as I only managed 2 weeks of doing it properly the first time!

Think a lot of the problem is the alcohol (as well as the food obviously!). My hubby drinks every night and I have ended up doing the same, so not drinking is also gonna be difficult as well as the not eating. The main reason I have decided to do this is to feel healthy as I feel fat and bloated and totally unhealthy (also want to look fabulous for summer!).

Anyway there is my story, I would love to lose 6 stone and hope I can stay on this long enough to do it this time!

Sorry for the novel and well done to everyone, I've read posts and am inspired by you all.

Nikki xx

That's a great loss in two weeks hun.. Maybe you could use that to motivate your self. You can and will do this! Best of luck x

Nikki you know you can do this. if you have your head in the right place and you know what you want. there is nothing to stop you.

And night sit with hubby and have a glass of fizzy water, its not the same i know but in your head tell yourself its a huge glass of wine.

Every time i have my chocolate shake I try and tell myself its the biggest bar of galaxy....tastes nothing like. but I can dream.

I also put fat photos of me on each kitchen cupboard and the fridge freezer. everytime i go in there for the wrong reason. fat face was staring back at me. i soon change my mind.

Eek! I'm already worrying about getting day 1 over with!
Made the mistake of having hi-carb meal last night, which no doubt will mean ketonis wont start till around day 5 - not good.
Well at least that's the fridge clear now, I've thrown out the last of the biscuits and sweets so no temptations in the house !
Hope first day goes ok for you

Jelly-Kellie we can do this, I also had high carb everything last night and unfortunately can't throw out all the bad stuff coz the kids wouldnt be impressed!

I've just got back with my shakes so here goes! Hope your day goes well.

nikki_k said:
Thanks everyone, sigourney yes we can help each other and swop nightmares!

Ok... Well day 4...... Doing fab... Not really craving... But feeling a little light headed ... So I'm increasing my water...... How you doing today Nikki ? X

Ok... Well day 4...... Doing fab... Not really craving... But feeling a little light headed ... So I'm increasing my water...... How you doing today Nikki ? X

Managed my first day yesterday with no hitches although my stomach was growling at me when I went to bed! Your doing really well sigourney are you not feeling hungry now, i'm hoping it wont be long for me coz i'm feeling really hungry today....was holding off for my first shake but I think I'll have it soon x

nikki_k said:
Managed my first day yesterday with no hitches although my stomach was growling at me when I went to bed! Your doing really well sigourney are you not feeling hungry now, i'm hoping it wont be long for me coz i'm feeling really hungry today....was holding off for my first shake but I think I'll have it soon x

Hey guess what went onto the scales at the gym... Lost a kilo in my first 4 days..so pleased... 76kg I weigh now and I'll be happy at 72 ... X

I'm keeping myself busy, the house will never be so clean! Not working today so think it may be harder as I'm in the house and around food :/ Well done on the weight loss already thats fantastic you haven't long to go x

No I know... Got to 75 in dec... And was happy with that as christmas was looming..Was 86 ... Then maintained up until month or so ago.... So back on track now and hopefully get to target... X

Hi everyone! I am another restarter! On day 2 and struggling. I was originally 18 st 4 lb got down to 11 st 5 lb!!! But then lost the plot and am currently back up to 14 st 9lb, which I swore I'd never do again...

Nevermind. I just wanted to say hi and good luck to everyone!
Xxx

Good luck Niki! Keep as busy as you can, seems to work for me, my house is looking remarkably clean too!!! x

Hi Koko good on you getting back on it and what a fab loss you had. You know you can do it again.
I'm exhausted now, walked to park with little un then went in morrisons and got some supplies for the eaters! my resolve was strong even with the delicious smell of freshly baked bread!
I'm feeling tired, achy, cold and think an early night is in order, hope everyone is having a good day x

Hi nikki I'm glad you've had a fabulously strong day, I think the smell of bread may well have had me chomping my way through a French stick before I even realised lol. I'm feeling kind of headachy which I remember from last time so I'm going to follow your lead and have an early night. Hopefully chat to you tomorrow. Have a great day. X

koko how is today going for you? sigourney day 5 already well done! Day 3 for me and already in ketosis and starting to feel more human after waking with a banging headache, I might even start some exercise tomorrow if I still good x

Back