Another returner

AnnTeak

Hello all I am another re starter, for those that I haven't met before or don't remember me my story goes like this, September -December 2012 lost just over 30lbs and got to TW on Christmas Eve lost my gain after Christmas, lost and gained the same few lbs through February then got the flu then was really ill until late June which resulted in not really eating for 2 or 3 months and now I need to be gluten free. I didn't lose too much more weight and was doing ok till Christmas time and since then I haven't been able to stick to any kind of healthy eating or diet for any length of time. I did do a juicing diet and lost 1/2 st but it all went back on and more now I am back to square 1 and have just finished day 1 of attack.

The only ting that worries me is I can't have the wheatbran and I know I am going to get food bored but I need to lose this weight again, I worked damn hard to be happy and content with my shape & size and I don't want that to be in vain but I am angry with myself for letting it get this bad :eek: :(

Hello there Ann and pleased (but sorry too!) to see you back here. It sounds as if you've had a rotten time of it healthwise and hope the gluten free diet will help,

As you know, there are some interesting recipes in the recipe section for those with cookery talent so I wish you well with that.

You'll see some familiar faces in the diary section but things are pretty quiet at the moment. I've not been doing Dukan for quite a while but I hang around here nonetheless as do some others who are doing other plans now. If you've not yet heard of it, I bought myself a Fitbit (on recommendation) and have found that the extra walking it inspires me to do has helped me no end so perhaps you might consider upping the exercise side of things to help you on your way.

Good luck and maybe you'll find your old diary to revive somewhere (or start anew!)

x

Hello there and welcome back, Ann. I started here in mid 2012 so your name does sound familiar!

Yes, we're mostly hanging out in the diaries and I don't always check other threads, so apologies if it seems quiet. We're not all following dukan but seem to all come back to it at some point!

Good luck with attack this week and I look forward to hearing how it goes!

Cx

I'm dabbling in and out of dukan. I started dukan around the same time as you, so welcome back!

Back