Another SF New'un

Yay!!! Good to have you onboard MsJMC good for you!!!!!! I know i bet i confused everyone with the SM!!Lol how funny xx sorry xx

Hey Charlie,

I wish it was some special miracle weight loss thing but only a typo im afraid!!Lol :D

MMMMMMMMMM your dinner sounds gorg i bet you cant wait!! Not sure what im having yet if I start thinking about it I get starving!!

I do indeed, ive got 2 horses very hard work!! Can only ride one at the mo as my other has only just turned one so isnt old enough. Their my babies between them and my pup they get me through so much!! Stop it am getting all emotional!!:cry: xxxx

Just wanted to say hi everyone and welcome to SF. I'm usually on here quite a lot but I've been AWOL. Had my bag pinched and all its contents so couldn't get in my house (no keys), or ring anyone (no phone or numbers), or get home (no money!). Bit of a mess but I'm getting sorted and am back on here! :D

BL x

Thanks guys.
I'm back home and am still without money :cry: waiting for my new cards to arrive at the bank for collection. I was really panicky when it happened but I'm much better now. Its never happened to me before and I had no idea how much of an inconvenience it was. I was stranded and had to walk 7 miles to get to my friends house then wait 3 hours for her to come home lol! I'm such an unlucky person!

BL x

BL how awful... I hope your ok. I think comfort eating was called for in this instance. x

OMG!! Are you ok?? Thats awful you poor thing, really feel for you I had my bag stolen out of my car not long ago. My car was parked up the stables with lots of people around it was only about 4pm, my doors were locked!! They smashed my window, which i ended up having to pay for as insurance doesnt cover. Had all my cards, photos of my twin nieces and lots of peronal bits (you know what us girlies hand bags are like) felt so violated, then had huge panic as used to take my puppy up there as used to go straight from work and at the time could take my dog in so was thinking all sorts like maybe they were trying to steal my pup as you hear about things like that. They were so bold just walked up onto the yard couple of people saw em and thought they were with people up there as they were so blaitent!! Its a total shock, try not to let em get you down although I know thats so hard. Lets keep our fingers crossed that Karma really does exsist xxxx

Yes I just hope they get their comeback eventually. The most frustrating bit is that to replace the contents it will cost me about £4-500 but I doubt they would make £100 selling it on the streets. GRR!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR thats so awful :mad:!! How can these people sleep at night!!! Also there is no justice when your the victim!! So sorry, I hope you bounce back soon :eek: xxxx

Well , not been on guys , I have not been good , food wise , and the scales are creeping up , its time to take the bull by the .... lol
How are you all doing anyway ? I must catch up and read the posts , billy no worries with the sm lol

Back