Another Slendertone question....

fun1uk

I think everone seems to have the slendertone gymbody plus so if i buy that can my bf use it too or does he haveto get a male one?
Also when you buy arm ones,shorts etc... do you use the same belt just different attachments or are they all expensive lol

Also does anyone have any before & after photos,i know they do on slenertone website but id like to see real people if you know what i mean lol.

xxx

Hi,

I am only using mine for a few days - it takes 8 weeks to see a difference but u will only see a difference if there is no chunk over the muscles! I googled slendertone reviews and read a lot of positive success stories on various sites before i bought mine.

I got mine from slendertone site and bought the system abs with the arms in a special offer. They both use the same controller.

System abs is more expensive but u dont need to have any batteries, which works out better in the long run and its dead handy. I have heard the batteries run done quite quickly.

I am sure that a man could use the womans one no problem, i think the male belt is a little bigger and that the power might be a little stronger - but i still think that level 99 would be pretty hardcore for anyone!!! I have only managed 62 for 2 mins mostly keep it around the level 50.

I love my slendertone stuff... :)

xxx

thought you'd have managed 69 x

69 is difficult to do on your own :(

no I can do it now ive lost weight but looks more like a scrawled 2 ;-p x

and i thought i was weird.... lol x

oohhhh Nooo IM VERY ODD you ask anyone here they will agree lol xx

I have the gymbody plus and it is unisex. It fits waists from between 24 and 47".

I've had mine to 99. My brother bought one at the same time and said mine mustn't be working properly so made me use his. He cranked it up and I got to 99 on his! I can feel it pulling BIG TIME, but its not painful. I love the feeling!! There is no doubt in my mind that this will work. You can feel it doing the 'perfect' crunch. I LOVE IT!!

Back