another small loss April challenge???

shep

Silver Member
Hello everyone well had my 1st weigh in with my personal calorie allowance and lost 1lb. I was a bit naughty on Sunday and went over by 200 clas but did do exercise on the Saturday to counter act this. Still a loss is a loss and I was lucky to get a loss week in week out with WW or SW so happy. Hope everyone is having a good journey...

Might have to do an April challenge to keep my motivation up anyone interested????????

Challenge --- I love Challenges lets do it.

We are both in the one till the end of march on the CC pages so lets start another one. So how much can we loose in a month!!!
I get weighed on a wed so will let you know my strt weight tomorrow:

Shep
Rebecca1608

I'll go for 8 too! 2 lb a week! lets do it!

Shep - 8lb
Rebecca1608 - 8lb

i'll join lol i have a nbight out with lots of skinny people end of april so im gonna have to get my skates on i'm gonna be brave and say ,

Shep - 8lb
Rebecca1608 - 8lb
PrincessRia - 10lb

Hey, Can I join? I want to try and lose a stone this month.

Kate xx

Hiya can I join too please? I'm going to say 10lb too. Im doing this on my phone so can't add to the list, can somone do it please? Thanks :)

Shep - 8lb
Rebecca1608 - 8lb
PrincessRia - 10lb
GagaOoLala - 14lbs Coachnomad - 10lb

Anyone else fancy joining us?

Right i lost a lb last night so i'm gonna do my start weight at that 13.6 so if i lost eight pound it would take me back under into the twelves heres hoping XX my weigh in is on a thursday.

Shep - 8lb
Rebecca1608 - 8lb
PrincessRia - 10lb
GagaOoLala - 14lbs
Coachnomad - 10lb

princessria said:
Right i lost a lb last night so i'm gonna do my start weight at that 13.6 so if i lost eight pound it would take me back under into the twelves heres hoping XX my weigh in is on a thursday.

Shep - 8lb
Rebecca1608 - 8lb
PrincessRia - 10lb
GagaOoLala - 14lbs
Coachnomad - 10lb

You can do it!

Hiya
Ill join i will go for 8ib for end of april to cant seem to add to page on my phone tho, some help plz
Mines a monday weigh in at home :)

Many thanks
Jane

Shep - 8lb
Rebecca1608 - 8lb
PrincessRia - 10lb
GagaOoLala - 14lbs
Coachnomad - 10lb
Ria2011 - 8lb

Woohoo :) I have lost 7lbs this week. So starting from today I want to lose a stone!

Rebecca are you doing the amazing inch loss plan my rc? xx

GagaOoLala said:
Woohoo :) I have lost 7lbs this week. So starting from today I want to lose a stone!

Rebecca are you doing the amazing inch loss plan my rc? xx

I'm going to classes. So just doing what they tell me then.

We can all do this together.

Back