another successful week

mellywade

Hi all! Just thought i`d let you know how I`m doing, as I love to read all your posts, especially when I`m having a tough day!

Well, had my weigh in last night and have lost 9lbs!!! Woooohoooo!! Didn`t have my 3rd weigh in last week due to family commitments, but was soooo happy nevertheless! Once again, Lipotrim never ceases to amaze me. What other diet would give such an amazing weight loss so quickly?

Can`t say this week has been easy `tho. Went to visit family last weekend, and had to endure my first visit to a Chinese restaurant,an "order as much as you like from the menu" variety! Luckily, I spent the duration of the meal looking after my gorgeous 6 month old nephew, which proved to be a fun and worthwhile distraction from all the yummy food on offer! I did enjoy a large bottle of sparkling mineral water and 2 black coffees, so it wasn`t too bad.

Unfortunately, on our return back home two days later, myself and my daughter caught the dreaded diahrreah and sickness bug, which I wouldn`t want to wish on anyone! I felt sooo ill! I must say that my pharmacist was brilliant on giving me prompt advice on how to deal with the bug, which was to try and drink plenty of water, keep taking the LT packs, take Dioralyte if can`t keep fluids down and to take Immodium if the runs continue. Thankfully, we are both feeling better now!

Hope that you all keep healthy and bug free in the coming weeks! Best of luck to you all, have a fantastic week, with lots of weight loss, and can`t wait to read all your posts. :) PS Lipotrim ROCKS!!

Wow, that's a great loss Melly, no wonder you are doing the happy dance today!

You did good resisting all that food at the restaurant, I dont know that i'd have been able to, I'm avoiding any situation like that for now while Im in the early stages just to be on the safe side, because I'm a wimp like that =P hehe

Sorry to hear that you got sick but glad you are feeling better now. Best of luck for your next weigh in, am sure you will do fabulously well ^.^

Thanks Cookeh, wow, you are doing so well! The early days are hard, but as each weigh in comes round, and you`ve lost more weight, it spurs you on for the following week! Yeah, it was a bit tough watching everyone eating, but if I can do it, anyone can!! Honestly, I was the worst foodie in the world! All the best to you, and will look forward to your future posts. :)

Yeah hun dats a great loss especially taking into consideration you had a stomach bug. Good on you finding a distraction in the restaurant its the very best way to do it. You must have felt so empowered after it.

Well done hun! Don't know if I'd be that strong, I did a carvery visit but Chinese would destroy me- so good on ya!
Kids are a great distraction, aren't they.
My baby comes in handy for those trips x

Sorry to hear you've been poorly. I always feel like crumbling when I'm poorly - I'm such a comfort eater.

Glad to hear you're better - look forward to hearing more of your losses x

Oh my god....you did so well! Resisting a chinese and then catching a tummy bug...poor you, must have been quite an experience. I'm in awe that you managed to stick to it...thats some amount of willpower!

Great stuff x

Awww! Thank you so much guys, I really appreciate your good wishes. Just wanted to give u all some advice if you are unfortunate enough to catch the dreaded bug!!
Was a bit weird not tucking into the chinese meal, but I did it!! I`ve begun to really evaluate how I feel around food, which I guess is all part of the LT process. Went to McD`s today with the kids and hubby, can honestly say the smell inside made me feel quite put off!! That`s a definite first. Will be keeping an eye on how you`re all doing....best of luck to you all. x :)

Fantastic loss Melly! Well done sweetie!

Woohoo on sitting through the Chinese restaurant! You must be so proud of yourself. That shows how determined and focused you are to succeed.

Sorry to hear you and your baby were poorly. There are a lot of bugs and viruses going around at the minute. I think everyone I know has had some kind of cold/virus! Glad to hear you both feel so much better. It makes such a big difference when you have a great pharmacist, it helps so much.

Here's to another great loss next week!

well done I'm avoiding eating out at the moment cos I'm not sure I could cope. I helped my sister mve house this weekend and last night she ordered pizza and garlic bread for every one. At 1st I thought Id be okay cos i' coped with every one eating tea and choccie biccies all day but alas the pizza arrived and I had to get my coat and go before I eat something, so well done to you xxx

Hi Betsy, thanks so much for your post, it really helps to keep the motivation going, knowing we are all there to support each other!
You have lost so much weight, very well done you! Best of luck for the following week, keep us all posted. x :)

Hi Jane, you are doing so well! At times, this diet is so tough, but you really start to learn about your inner strength when faced with food temptations. You have faced some hard times recently, but have done the sensible thing and coped brilliantly. Congratulations! Look forward to hearing how you are doing. x

Hi hun i smelled my families takeaways everytime they got them and they get them alot an as the weeks went on i started hating the smell of them its the fat i tink you can pick it up with your noise. Well i can anyway. Hate the smell of chipper food now it makes me gag and chinese its so powerful there are some smells i still like wen im passing by the restaurant on my way home from work but they are all herbs i use in my cooking. Its strange. But brilliant coz i know my taste buds are changing.

Back