Another WeMitt with lots to lose

been thinking about going back to sw. Doing the old core plan on weightwatchers until my 12 week thing runs out...probably around christmas. Then gonna start in the new year with either core plan again or slimming world.

Think I need to wise up and eat good food, not fit bad food into whatever calorie/points allowance I have.

I've started with slimpod last week and hoping that can help me. And need to get back on the vit D tabs again as I can feel the SAD depression hitting me hard now its gotten colder :(

Sorry to hear you are starting to feel down :(, hope you start feeling better soon.

Sorry you're feeling down :hug99: Hope you start to feel better soon :)

Hope ur ok darling :) we are here whatever an u choose xxx

I've been taking my vitamins and i do feel a lot better... had a naughty naughty night last night, lots and lots and lots of shots, and a 15% mixer as a drink... stronger than what I usually have (like 3% cider hah) but I feel like I've gotten it out of my system and ready to move on. Texted the SW leader yesterday and going to attend class on Wednesday night. Studying up on my SW gen and trying to be good 'til wednesday but not majorly stressing out about it :) xx

I've been taking my vitamins and i do feel a lot better... had a naughty naughty night last night, lots and lots and lots of shots, and a 15% mixer as a drink... stronger than what I usually have (like 3% cider hah) but I feel like I've gotten it out of my system and ready to move on. Texted the SW leader yesterday and going to attend class on Wednesday night. Studying up on my SW gen and trying to be good 'til wednesday but not majorly stressing out about it :) xx

Glad you're feeling better and had a good night too! :D I was on the shots last night as well, apart from I feel horrible today haha. Let us know how SW goes for you xxx :)

Really looking forward to the class oddly!! Went to a SW class last year in the main town where I live.. there must have been about 200 people staying for class, maybe 300 total. The leader had time for no one and it really put me off. Going to one out in the sticks (my old high school incidentally!!!) and hoping its gonna be a bit more relaxed!!

We had way too much to drink last night, including a bottle of aftershock... this picture really indicates how the night went (this is my sisters boyfriend)

392831_10150370000706607_516616606_8694532_1422542041_n.jpg

That stuff is 30%, between 5 of us, plus a LOT of apple sours and cactus jacks (kola and apple)

Lol sounds like a good night! Enjoy joining SW :) x

yeah he was a bit, but then so was everyone ha ha :D I got home and fell face flat down on the stairs laughing my face off... sure it wasn't a pretty site but i was enjoying myself lol

Been doing sw since wednesday, and i've not been hungry once...eaten a lot more than what I would do on ww. Jumped on the scales this morning, already 2lb down from wed morning!

Glad ur enjoying SW :) xx

Well done Han :) x

I think its just the luck of the beginners weigh in :p Need to keep the momentum going this week. Am aiming for sts or better this week. Got xmas dinner with work, and continental market this week (friday and saturday) so I'll have try to be extra good to make up for it :)

I was almost regretting it going to class so soon before xmas... didnt want to come in after xmas with all the weight back on that i've lost now.... but thinking about it thats far better than NOT dealing with it til new year. Not gonna let the procrastinator in me win. woo.

Enjoy ur two treats but do ur best the resr of the time and u should still lose! U could even be half a stone down by Christmas xx

yesss. slimming world weigh ins are all through christmas so I'll know the damage on the 28th. Ideally I'd like to STS over the weigh ins in december. so I need to kick it up a notch for the next 3 weigh ins to actually lose something ha ha

I quite like the idea of weighing every week at class because i haven't got three weeks off to think, ahh to pot with it, and end up with masses of gain.... i mean you can only put on what half a stone max in the space of one week?

If I hadnt gone to class late november I would've continued eating garbage, and would probably have a stone or more on. So I suppose its all good. :)

I've got some weetabix for breakfast and I'm REALLLLLYYYYYY looking forward to it. That's always a good sign in my book because it usually means the thinking head is on rather than the nomming head that wants something bad =P x

Back