Another Wii Fit Thread

philly_x

me and my sister very spontaneously decided to buy one online on wednesday!

I'm VERY excited!! I bought the biggest loser game as well does anyone have that?? anyone recommend any other games?

I'm very good at getting obsessed with games and then getting bored, so im sure this wont be a permenant regime but sure it will give my weight loss a boost!! xxx

Try "just dance" It is silly and fun and needs energy xx

I can thoroughly recommend WII Active - Personal Trainer. It gives you a 30 day workout programme with a choice of 3 levels of fitness and you feel like you've done a proper gym session!

Also Just Dance is brilliant for a fun way of burning the calories off.

I can thoroughly recommend WII Active - Personal Trainer. It gives you a 30 day workout programme with a choice of 3 levels of fitness and you feel like you've done a proper gym session!

Also Just Dance is brilliant for a fun way of burning the calories off.

I think that is the Sports Active game. I have one too!

I think that is the Sports Active game. I have one too!

It's by EA Sports. I finished the 30 day challenge yesterday and I've just bought the 'more workouts' one and it's even better with a 6 week challenge that I started today! It's got step aerobics and loads of other workouts pre-programmed into it.

It's by EA Sports. I finished the 30 day challenge yesterday and I've just bought the 'more workouts' one and it's even better with a 6 week challenge that I started today! It's got step aerobics and loads of other workouts pre-programmed into it.

Cool! I never got past day 2 :eek: as I was really busy the week I started and never had any alone time (I don't like an audience lol). I must restart soon!!!

the biggest loser game is really good, you get a fitness programme on that too for different lengths of time and at different levels. You dont need to have a wii fit board to do the work outs (although for the weigh ins Im pretty sure you do)

I've got the Biggest Loser game. It reaches parts that EASA and wiifit don't. Oh and it keeps making the workouts harder :eek:. I really must start doing it again.

sounds fun! The wii came today!! So gutted though because im working tonight and tomorrow day time, im supposed to be seeing a friend tomorrow night and then im working wednesday day time...then SW in the evening, then gym thurs morning...and I probably wont want to play after the gym!! I wont be playing on it all week!! ='(

Oh wow all these games sound awesome! we have a wii in the house but i've never really used it. Will look into some of the games you've all mentioned! :)

Back