Antari's journey - yet again

Weigh in day today and I have lost 5.75lbs this week taking me up to 20.75lbs in 3 weeks..........and...........I am in the 14 stones!! :bliss:

That's amazing! Well done! x

You're Rocking on this diet plan Huni!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You must ba absolutely cock a hoop...

I know i would be with them losses....

getting into the 14's feels sooo good dont it...It did for me last week...Its another mini goal out of the way...

Well done Antari what a brilliant inspiration you are to me to carry on TS. You are proof (like many others on here) that the diet works ...xxxxx

I'm so impressed with your losses.......... you deserve them after all your hard work! I know what you mean about the plain water on ts, does get a bit monotonous but... and I don't know about you.....I just can't get used to green tea and I hate flavoured waters.... artificial sweetner YUK! So I do have the odd cup of tea with a splash of skimmed milk when I'm desperate:sigh: I figure whatever keeps you on track is worth it. I'm sooo looking forward to seeing your next weigh in result ~ bet you are too:D:D

Not a good day :(

I had to go food shopping for my lovely hubby for his weekend food and all that food was calling to me. No, I didn't succumb to temptation and it's all still wrapped up but I did go through a "I really hate myself for letting my weight get out of control". I also went through a "I hate this diet" although I don't, and I got really depressed. I gave myself a good talking to, but it didn't really help. I still have loads of weight to lose and even though I know I am doing so well on this diet and I couldn't lose it any quicker unless I chopped a leg off I still feel down.

Awww :patback: Antari, you're doing SO well, your losses are brilliant. I understand completely how you feel and you avoided temptation, which is pretty blooming marvellous!

Just think back to where you were 3 weeks ago, and then where you'll be in 3 weeks time. You can do it :party0011: (I find all these icons really amusing and like to include them wherever possible!).

Awww :patback: Antari, you're doing SO well, your losses are brilliant. I understand completely how you feel and you avoided temptation, which is pretty blooming marvellous!

Just think back to where you were 3 weeks ago, and then where you'll be in 3 weeks time. You can do it :party0011: (I find all these icons really amusing and like to include them wherever possible!).

Thank you for those wise words.

I feel better this morning and I do intend to stick to this diet.

Well I have unexpected visitors coming to dinner tonight and staying overnight so I have made the decision to have a meal as I don't wish to explain to them what I am doing.

So I have had my weekly weigh in one day early this week. I have lost a total of 2 and a half pounds this week which is not so good.

I am having a salmon salad tonight with a fat free yoghurt dressing on the salmon and then back on to TS until next Sunday when I am going out with a friend and I don't want her to know either! So, after next Sunday I will be TS until the weekend of the wedding in June.

Last edited:
Well I had my day off TS on Sunday and put on a pound overnight! I weighed myself again this morning and yes the pound is still there although I am back 100% :(

I am not happy about this, but have decided to just get back on track and not weigh myself until the weekend.

I am out on Sunday and so I will have something for lunch and then get straight back on track. 100% TS until the weekend of 11th June.

Went out on Sunday and ate for England. Came home, had dinner a sweet and a couple of glasses of wine :eek:

I am NOT weighing myself now until Monday as I don't want to get despondent about how much I have put on.

Saying that although until Sunday I had been 100% TS the weight loss has certainly slowed down more than I had hoped for which isn't making me very happy at all although in my heart of hearts I know that I can't be eating any less than I do now. Maybe I should up the water and see if that helps. :sigh:

I haven't posted for a while....just plodding along.

I am a little disappointed with the weight losses and the fact that they have slowed down considerably. I have had a couple of blips where I decided to eat when I was with people who don't know that I am on this diet, but only twice, the last time was last Sunday and I did come home and carry on eating for England and have a couple of drinks. When I do that however the weight comes and stays with me for days even though I go back to 100% TS which I did last Monday and have stayed that way so I am not expecting great weight losses tomorrow :sigh:

The only thing that may be the problem is that I might not be getting through as much water as I think I am and so from today I will fill 2 x 2 litre bottles of water and make sure I get through that during the day.

Anyway, saying that I am going to stick with this diet until I do get to goal and not think about how long it is going to take me.

I have a family wedding the weekend of the 11th June and I am going to enjoy myself, try and eat sensibly and come back to the diet on the Monday morning and stick with it ;)

Weigh in day and I have lost 2 3/4lbs this week. That's OK I suppose although thinking sensibly I could be eating real food and losing that amount each week.

I am still trying to lose as much as I can in the short time I have before the weekend away and then maybe I will rethink about how I am going to lose the rest of this weight........ or maybe I will feel differently tomorrow :confused:

2.75lbs is great considering the days you ate! Don't be disheartened. Definitely up your water intake and if you aren't already, take up some light exercise?

Well 10 weeks on Exante and not happy the last 2 weeks...........I only lost 1/2lb last week and according to my scales this morning (official weigh in tomorrow though!) I have STS. I am absolutely gutted :( This week was 100% TS too :sigh:

I know in my heart of heart that I will have to stay on this for at least 3 more months, but if something doesn't happen soon with the weight losses I can see myself giving up on the whole Exante thing.

Latest weigh in Monday - 1lb!

That make it 1 1/2 lbs in 2 weeks :(

Last edited:
I have just caught up with your diary..Aww mate dont give up...i know them losses arent what you want them to be..Have you been 100%TS?
no little nibbles? Seems very strange your not losing when you are putting in the hard work.
Havent seen you on here for a few days....Hope you are ok hun xxx

I have been away for the weekend to a family wedding and have eaten and drank as much and whatever I wanted. I lost just over 2 stone for this wedding and I felt really good in my outfit and had a fabulous time.

I am now back 100% until I lose all the rest of my flab. I have no time limits anymore so I will not be worried in the weeks that my weight loss slows down.

I feel renewed in the weight loss challenge and actually pleased to get back to Exante!

bet you felt brill in ya new body at the wedding... hope you get back in the zone and start shedding them 1lbs again soon huni xxx

good luck xxxx

Morning lovey ;)

Try not to get too despondent. Sometimes our bodies play horrible tricks on us. You're doing brilliantly !!!! xx

Restarted Exante TS and I am ticking off the days on my 'one hundred days' poster!

I have had 3 weeks of visitors, days out, celebrations and 'the wedding' (including 3 days in a hotel and all sorts of lovely food and drink). I have to say I have enjoyed my break but I am glad to get back on to the shakes and off the alcohol.

I weighed myself this morning after being 100% TS yesterday and I lost 4lb yesterday, so feel a little happier.

I now intend to see this through to the very end. I have nothing else planned which should make me go off track completely and now I am not in any rush to lose this weight, if I do go anywhere I will pack a healthy picnic and take a bar with me too.

I really felt good about myself when I was in control and I intend to carry on feeling good about myself.

Well I eventually completely lost the plot and managed to put on a stone! so here we go again on Day 1 Part 3.

Had my shake this morning and preparing to go through all the hunger yet again. :eek:

Back