Antibiotics on LT????

Pinklady1911

serial dieter!!!
Can anyone tell me if antibiotics are aloud on LT or if anyone has taken them whilst on LT? I have developed a skin condition which requires antibiotics which i have had to start today!

Lipotrim do not recommend antibiotics, but it is your health at the end of the day. Can't you get some topical cream for your skin problem - ring NHS direct and ask them or pop into the pharmacy tomorrow. Dr's all too often prescribe antibiotics without it being totally necessary.

Hi,
I was on a course of antibiotics the very 1st 2 weeks of my jounrey and it made no differance whatsoever, also with the cost of them these days I would say that doctors don`t hand them out like sweeties anymore, and will only prescrive if absolutley necessary, and becuase your skin condition is bacterial and not viral this is why. Don`t sweat it hun, take them, your body needs them after all. You`ll be fine.... if i was a betting woman I`d bet diamonds you will be ok and they will NOT affect your weight loss whatsoever. Lipotrim would not go against what is ultimately your health at the end of the day and your own Gp`s advice. Lipotrim would have been sued by now if that was the case!! :eek: Hope all goes well for you Lou xxx

I would go with loulou's advice I was on antibiotics last week for a tooth infection and I didnt find I had any problems using them! your HEALTH comes before any plan anyways so follow ur doctor's instructions you must need the antibiotics or else you would not have been precribed them.

Hi I've been on antibiotics since starting lipotrim and they didn't make any difference to my weight loss . Some antibiotics you need to take with food . So my pharmacist said I should take with my shakes instead I hope this helps
Tigger xx

Thanks everyone for the advice, i have medicated cream, hibiscrub and scalp treatment aswell as antibiotics now! ive been using the creams since wednesday and got the antibiotics lastnight due to the agony of the itch, my doc was reluctant to give me them at first as he wasnt too clued up on lipotrim but as he said my health is more important! but they dont seem to be effecting my weight loss he has perscribed me ones to take on an empty stomach for 7 days and they have no sugar coating! ive lost another 1ib since yesterday so it doesnt seem to be effecting my weight loss! thanks again everyone xx

Back