Antibiotics.

winkle

Back off my holidays after a 2 week break. Gained 6 pounds which is the norm for me so pleased with that. Started back today but been to doctors and got to take antibiotics. Has anyone else done this diet whilst taking medication or should I not take them on an empty stomach?

I'm currently on antibiotics after surgery, it's not upsetting my stomach and my wounds are healing great so LT can't be affecting their potency either. I do take them just before a shake, so they're not really on an empty stomach as such, we all know how filling they are after all :)

Well done on only 6lbs for your hols and hope you feel better soon.

Jx

Thanks Jiggerz. I will see how I go. It's only a week so I won't stress if I have to delay until I finish the course.

The chemist told me to take any medication after a shake but I give antibiotics out all the time (I'm a nurse!) and they generally don't bother folk on an empty stomach. xx

Thanks Sally. Thats put my husbands mind at rest. He wanted me to stop the diet until the course was finished.

Sometimes you can get a bit of a nasty taste after certain ones but a good drink of water or a brew after taking them should prevent this!
Hope you feel better soon xx

Back