Antibiotics

pineapple

Silver Member
Question for you...

I have been on antibiotics for 1 week and have been given another 6 weeks! This wont effect me being in ketosis will it? I have noticed I have slowed right down with weight loss week and just wondered if it was the antibiotics or perhaps its justa slow week?

Thanks

Question for you...

I have been on antibiotics for 1 week and have been given another 6 weeks! This wont effect me being in ketosis will it? I have noticed I have slowed right down with weight loss week and just wondered if it was the antibiotics or perhaps its justa slow week?

Thanks

It depends on the coating and stuff on the antibiotics. You're in week 3 so weightloss will be slowing down any way even though you are in ketosis. Your pharmacy would have told you if they would effect ketosis when u got your prescription.
Just keep takin both.... And weight just slowin' right?? So you're still losin' - happy days!! :)

Thanks for reply - never told doc I was doing lipotrim and was dif chemist I got prescription from.... Oh hells bells!!
x

Thanks for reply - never told doc I was doing lipotrim and was dif chemist I got prescription from.... Oh hells bells!!
x

Sure, just call your pharmacy where you do lipotrim and check with them, they'll know and it will but your mind at rest. Cos, I accidently ate some greaseproof paper last nite [stuck to my flapjack!!] and took my bf 2 hrs to convince me that there were not enough carbs in it to 'break' my diet.
Oh wat a fool I was!! :)

ive been on antibiotics all week and still managed to lose 5lb so in my case seems to be ok...thank goodness..trouble is when you feel unwell and you normally try the normal over the counter stuff and now cant..its usually the only way to go (thinking just general bugs and flu type things here)

h x

Back