Antibiotics

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by pineapple, 23 January 2008 Social URL.

1. pineapple

pineapple Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge/Lipotrim
    Question for you...

I have been on antibiotics for 1 week and have been given another 6 weeks! This wont effect me being in ketosis will it? I have noticed I have slowed right down with weight loss week and just wondered if it was the antibiotics or perhaps its justa slow week?

Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Yuna

Yuna Let’s do this!! d(*.*)b

Start Weight:
    19st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    It depends on the coating and stuff on the antibiotics. You're in week 3 so weightloss will be slowing down any way even though you are in ketosis. Your pharmacy would have told you if they would effect ketosis when u got your prescription.
    Just keep takin both.... And weight just slowin' right?? So you're still losin' - happy days!! :)

4. pineapple

pineapple Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge/Lipotrim
    Thanks for reply - never told doc I was doing lipotrim and was dif chemist I got prescription from.... Oh hells bells!!
    x

5. Yuna

Yuna Let’s do this!! d(*.*)b

Start Weight:
    19st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Sure, just call your pharmacy where you do lipotrim and check with them, they'll know and it will but your mind at rest. Cos, I accidently ate some greaseproof paper last nite [stuck to my flapjack!!] and took my bf 2 hrs to convince me that there were not enough carbs in it to 'break' my diet.
    Oh wat a fool I was!! :)

6. harriet2

harriet2 serial poster

Goal Weight:
    68kg
    Diet:
    my own
    ive been on antibiotics all week and still managed to lose 5lb so in my case seems to be ok...thank goodness..trouble is when you feel unwell and you normally try the normal over the counter stuff and now cant..its usually the only way to go (thinking just general bugs and flu type things here)

h x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.