any 1 been on cd??? info needed

byron

hi their as any1 been on cd and moved over to sw???? im wanting some facts on the diet
ie- wot i would excpect?
- wot would it cost etc???
im really concidering this, do you think its a good/bad idea???
laura xx

I think you would need lots of will power Laura, but you would lose lots of weight......

I have not tried it, but I just could'nt exsist on shakes and soup every day - I would have to chew and taste some food or I would go mad I think, and to watch other people eating while you are 'sipping' is just not for me.

I admire all these people who have lost so much weight on these type of diets - well done to them all.

I wish you good luck Laura if you swop over to CD, take care and give it careful thought before you do is my advice to you......X

i think i would find it REALLY hard- but i dont see how people can keep the weight off on this diet??i really dont!!! thanks donnie for yr reply, i think if i was single with no children cd would not be that bad, but having to cook for my OH nad the kids id probably find very hard, i think the reality is- i need to stick to sw and keep going at a healthy pace actually and focus on keeping it off whn i get to my ultimate goal
laura x

CD is not as hard as you think. Yes it is shakes and soups but also porridge and chocolate bars. I followed the plan where you can also eat one meal a day too. I did it for 6 months and have just moved over to SW. I have 3 children and cooking for them was easy. Yes you do get food cravings but show me a diet where you dont! After a few days you wont be hungry as your body goes into a state called Ketosis. The losses are fab, I lost 11lbs in my first week. I would say pop over to the CD forum and see what is happening. Keeping the weight off can be hard thats why alot jump ship at target and join SW or WW. PM me if you need any more info and good luck with what you choose.

I was following cd, and got on great with it. I work from home as a childminder, so along with my own children, husband and other children to feed I had all the stuff calling me haha

I only finished my cd journey as I wanted to start enjoying food again, during my last couple of stone, and have found the transition very easy:D

I felt great on cd, and yes it wasn;t cheap, but more shopping is def more now I am eating again.

good luck on what you descide

hi their as any1 been on cd and moved over to sw???? im wanting some facts on the diet
ie- wot i would excpect?
- wot would it cost etc???
im really concidering this, do you think its a good/bad idea???
laura xx

i have been on cd.
costing is between 35-00 - 40-00 a week,
you need alot of will power to do this sort of diet i am not going to say it is easy as it isnt otherwise i wouldnt be on sw right now. your first week is a great lose and then they say you can lose about a stone a month on it which you can do on sw too if you work hard at it. first 3 days are hell while you get into ketonic once you are in this you are ok but the thought of food niggles at you the smell omg lol. i will not say if it is a good or bad idea as it is not upto you and only you. anymore questions ask away? also how much do you want to lose???

you could just use it as a big head start on a normal diet. xx

I did CD for 3 months and lost over 2st. Id totally recommend it, I didnt find it half as bad as I thought and now im at target I actually miss the ease of it, and know maintainence is going to be so hard with out it.
As Trip says pop on over to the CD forum and have a read.

I felt great on cd, and yes it wasn;t cheap, but more shopping is def more now I am eating again.
Me too Berry my shopping food bill has doubled.:cry:
now im at target I actually miss the ease of it
I find this as now I have to think about the whole days/weeks food.
The one thing I forgot about on SW is all the cooking! On CD all you need is a blender;)

THANKS guys, for yr info- i want to loose 4-5 stone so ive got along way to go (still thinking about it-im guna give it another 6 months on sw and see my results -untill i make my desicion
laura x

Back