Any 1 In Kent Fancy Meeting For A Coffee

Gemma1986

Im just me!
Hi All
Just woundering if any one in kent/essex boarders that fancys meeting up some time for a coffee chat?
Let me no,new to my area would be nice to meet new people?

Thanks Gem xx:eek:

Ooooooo opposite end of Burger King (oops probably shouldn't have said the BK words on here!! he he). Mine is Heather, and shes lovely. So when did you move into the area? How are you finding CD, how long have you been on it?

I used to go to Heather,She is lovely,but changed to Sarah as a bit nearer! Only lived here since March!
Thats weird so close!! Only been back on it this time 3 weeks,how long you been on it?

Where does Sarah live then? Its only a 5 min drive for me to Heather (or perhaps its just the way I drive!!). This is my third time, although I am a CD virgin!! Its going well (I think!). Had first weigh in last week and lost 11lbs and have another weigh in tomorrow, although its TOTM at weekend, so feeling bit bloated but didn't think I would last this long! Heather says I will only need to SS for four weeks and can then move up to next stage. My son is picking up on the fact that I am not eating and am abit worried about it, so thought I would try 790 or 1000.

Sarah lives in ingress park,This is my third week i have lost in 2 weight in 16lb,im so pleased makes me want to stick to it much more.Last week found it a bit hard,but this week im having the bar,have you ever had them?

Well I live in Sussex but if you were near Bluewater/Lakeside I would be interested for meeting for a water or two lol

xx

Sarah lives in ingress park,This is my third week i have lost in 2 weight in 16lb,im so pleased makes me want to stick to it much more.Last week found it a bit hard,but this week im having the bar,have you ever had them?

No, I am not going to try them until AAM week, just in case they make me want to eat :D

Will defo be good to meet though, are you around during the day? I am home with my son til around 3pm and then work from 5pm to 11pm Monday to Friday, so can't do evenings.

Well I live in Sussex but if you were near Bluewater/Lakeside I would be interested for meeting for a water or two lol

xx

Yes, Gemma and I live a street apart (which is sooooo weird!!) but only 5 mins from Bluewater. I am there two afternoons a week, not because I am a shopoholic but cos my son goes to nursery there.

Yes that is ashame but I will email you if I find myself around one evening. Where do you work? Sorry just being nosey. I work for a law firm at Canary Wharf

i work for a leather film company making film jackets! Thats a shame,do no any1 this way would be nice to make some friends this way
x

Well, we'll sort something out honey. I have a few days off week after next so may be able to meet then and am usually around at weekends (sad I know!!) We could always meet at the Wharf for a mineral water :)

Morning to you both I can only do weekends as I work 10+ hrs a day mon-fri and I'm miles away lol

let me know xx

Back