any advice please

shep

Silver Member
hi I am thinking about starting with RC as I like the idea of a bit of a workout as well. I used to do ww and hated paying £5.50 just to stand on a set of scales, but with RC you get a workout as well for the same money I think????

I need to get moving a bit, and any advice on what I can do the week before i start as I am hoping to go next Thursday when the class starts up again?????

Hey Shep, I'm on my 2nd week of RC and so far so good. I was on Xenical for a year before I started RC, but I really like the weekly support I get from my the woman who takes my class, plus I love that there is an exercise class too.
As for what you can do now, how about wallking, or swimming. Both are low impact but definitely get the old heart beat up :)
x

Hi Shep, if you've got stairs at home don't forget walking up and down stairs for just 10 minutes is as good as going for a 20-30 min walk. If you've not got any exercise DVDs then stick a favourite CD on, grab a couple of tins of food, or bottles of water (or weights of course, if you have them!) and just do a bit of aerobic marching/dancing on the spot pushing the weights up into the air and out to the side etc.

hi shep,rc is good value 4 money ,compared to the other clubs as you only weigh ,and talk about different topics to do with the plan,the exercise is usually 3/4 of an hour after the weighins ,then have a motivational talk ,give out cert s for weight losses etc .for rc .Before went to rc used to go tosw ,then thought of tryin ww but like you say it is just 4 the weighing etc like I wrote beginning of this post
then some work friends that go 2 rc told me all about it so went along
with them and have gone ever since.as find it easier with it cal counting I have prem membership ,which works out cheaper as can
go 4 the exercise unlimited the mag is included also
AS for exercise like sarah says marching etc good dvds can hire them at your local library which saves buying them ,some sites on line do short exercise demos Iwalk alot and do dvds etc at home
in the rc mag get exercises etc .at class they cater for everyones exercise level,and change the routines ,every 6wks dont know if still doing it they was offering free membership for new membs on the website or free 1st class vouchers 2 print off x

Back