Any advice

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by dane-katie, 1 December 2007 Social URL.

1. dane-katie

dane-katie Member

Hi, im starting my SS journey starting next friday :D *yey* and im starting to get myself into drinking more water :) i never used to drink water at all and ive had my first litre today yey :D ive bought 2 bottles of evian (2 litres each) and going to fill them up each day so i know what im drinking- i loose track to easily lol anyways joust wondering if anyone has any advice over the next week i want to do my prep so having wholemeal bread toasted no butter and backed beans for dinner but im drawing a blank to what else i can eat im useless at low carbs lol so if anyone knows of anything let me know please im thinking loads of veg and a bit of chicken for tea maybe??

Any advice i can put into practise over the next week would be great!

Thanks!!!

Katie xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Hi Katie

Welcome to the wonderful world of CD. Best advice I can give is cut back on your carbs, so green vegetables and chicken or fish are a good option. This will make your first week of SS a little easier. You are doing the right thing by upping your water, try to aim for about 4ltrs when on SS. The first week can be tough, but hang in there and the weight will melt away.

Good luck and don't forget to keep us posted!

Georgie
    xx

4. jhooker

jhooker Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Sole Source
    Hey - welcome!

Stay away from the baked beans on the prep, they are little carb factories.

Good job on the water training... the more you drink the more you shrink!

5. missymoo

missymoo Fed up of being fat

Diet:
    Cambridge
  6. dane-katie

dane-katie Member

Yeah have read everything else spooky gave me will have to go and read my yellow book thanks! and thanks for warnign me about beans was just about to go cook them will have to think about eating something else lol hmmmmmmm will have to go look in kitchen hehe

Im aiming to drink 4 litres of water a day (is that enough???) done a litre anf half and side effects have started lol running to the loo hehe will get there in the end just trying to have a little drink every couple of mins so i dont feel bloated!

Thanks everyone

7. Lily

Lily Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st11.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.38%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    4 litres should be plenty. The guidelines for Cambridge say 4 pints which equates to around 2.5 litres. I always aim to get at least that 4 pints away, then any extra I can manage is a bonus, LOL.

Happy peeing!

(Oh, and welcome to the wonderful world of the Cambridge Diet! :D)

8. dane-katie

dane-katie Member

Yeah peeing has begun 2 litres later and 2 loo trips hehe

9. spooky

spooky Banned

Only 2?????
    Should be more than that ;)

10. SoonToBeGorgeous

SoonToBeGorgeous Loving the Cambridge Diet

Diet:
    Cambridge Plan
    When I did my prep for five days I cut out all bread, potatoes, pasta, baked beans, rice - the whole lot!

11. dane-katie

dane-katie Member

ive had wholemeal bread and soup today going to try make my own veg soup going to have a look on internet see if i can find a good one, making chicken and veg for tea and mash for my fella lol

12. dane-katie

dane-katie Member

Does anyone know why i cant view public profiles???

13. Mochaj

Mochaj Gold Member

Diet:
    CD
    Welcome! Good luck with your prep week :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.