Any advice?

I think a spirit with diet drinks is a very good idea. The wine is quite high in syns and if you enjoy a spirit and diet drink then this will cut down your syns and you would still enjoy it. It may well bring your syns down to 10 a day which may help with your weight loss but in all of this its not an exact science and we are all different. Let us know how you go on next week. Hope group gets a bit better for you.:)

I think a spirit with diet drinks is a very good idea. The wine is quite high in syns and if you enjoy a spirit and diet drink then this will cut down your syns and you would still enjoy it. It may well bring your syns down to 10 a day which may help with your weight loss but in all of this its not an exact science and we are all different. Let us know how you go on next week. Hope group gets a bit better for you.:)

Thanks Holly's nan! I suspect you are right! I will do the homework about syns and measurements this evening!
It has been a good day! Thanks for your support!

I think this is a good day.... Here goes!

Breakfast:
Tea with Skimmed milk (HEXA)
Poached egg
bacon - no fat
2 tomatoes
15 potato sauteed
melon

Lunch:
Nandos!
Chicken leg and thigh skin removed
Corn on the cob
side salad
no dressing!
125ml White Wine (4SYNS)

Tea with skimmed milk (HEX A)
1 Alpen Bar (HEX B)

6:30 Snack
Mug Shot and Melon

9:00pm tonight - Supper
Slimming World Lamb Curry
Rice
Tomato and Onion Salsa
Bananas

Perhaps I'll have a little glass of red...to keep my SYNS at 10!

I could also have some skimmed milk hot choc (HEX A and 2 teas hot choc)

A VERY GOOD DAY!

Some observations:

Nandos was not filling enough....
6 pm munchies are problemmatic
Eating too late as have to drive my son to a party (hour in the car!)
My portion sizes are too big as that is what I am used to! BABY STEPS......

Today looks good - if your not eating until late could you manage to fit a little more fruit in to take the hunger pangs away? A banana or a Pear or Apple

Thank you all for your advice and support over this very difficult time! I lost 1 and a 1/2 pounds today...so total weightloss of a stone and 4 pounds....Still 2 stone to go! I am so grateful toeveryone who took the time to help me out! THanks you! Feel inspired for the week ahead!

Hey lesleyanne just been catching up with your posts. I totally understand your reluctance to talk out in groups. I have the same thing as I have worked with people with eating disorders in the past and just felt that I couldn't go to a weight loss group as a result. However my weight was going up and up and my health was suffering so I bit the bullet and went. I have seen a few people who recognise me but I have just had to get over that and think that I am allowed to do this for myself. Like you, it does make me a bit more cautious of what I say in group. I love the anonymity of minimins and just love all the chat and support on here. I get more from it than I do at group so you've come to the right place. :)

You are so right! I find group so boring....but I know I have to go.....I want to lose a stone over the next 5 weeks...i am going to work so hard! My next goal is to lose 2 lbs and reach my club ten next week. So good to have a support structure!

Hey lesleyanne just been catching up with your posts. I totally understand your reluctance to talk out in groups. I have the same thing as I have worked with people with eating disorders in the past and just felt that I couldn't go to a weight loss group as a result. However my weight was going up and up and my health was suffering so I bit the bullet and went. I have seen a few people who recognise me but I have just had to get over that and think that I am allowed to do this for myself. Like you, it does make me a bit more cautious of what I say in group. I love the anonymity of minimins and just love all the chat and support on here. I get more from it than I do at group so you've come to the right place. :)

Yes I got mine 2 weeks ago hun. I need 1/2lb off to get my 1 1/2 stone award. Then I want another 7 after that leading up to xmas for my 2 stone. We can do this

I know i'm a bit late on the subject but i personally love writing my food plan down, i guess i just have too much time on my hands :giggle:

Hello again Texty F
Have been busy at work...so no time to post. I lost 1 1/2 last week (Weigh in on Tuesday) Really pleased with that but did not make it to Club 10! My home scale has put me in the 12s every morning...so I am looking forward to weigh in next week! Still hoping to lose 2. I am being very strict as per all the advice I got on this thread and have not exceeded 15 sysn a day. Still looking to lose faster though...Can't do speed soup....flatulence!!!!! Guests and dinner party this weekend...just hoping I can stay in control of eating and drinking!

How are you doing?

QUOTE=Texty_F;5778910]Yes I got mine 2 weeks ago hun. I need 1/2lb off to get my 1 1/2 stone award. Then I want another 7 after that leading up to xmas for my 2 stone. We can do this[/QUOTE]

Hi lesleyanne - I lost1lb this week taking me to 1st 8lbs off I got my 1 1/2 stone award last week. Im into the 12's now and chuffed. Im doing fine thanks hun im still looking to get my 2 st for xmas

Well done you sound like your doing well and u will get your Club 10. Let me know how your dinner party goes and your WI next week. We are going to do this

Hello TextyF
How has your week been? I have reached Club 10 and got my 1 1/2 stone award! And I'm into the 12s !!!!! I lost 2 lbs weigh in was last night! God a dinner party tonight so hoping to stay on track!

Ive got my 1 1/2 and im also into the 12's its great seeing the numbers going down on the scales. I lost 0.5 this week. I'm out for an indian tomorrow for hubbys 50th so gonna have to do damage limitation gulp

Fantastic...all going in the right direction! We had friends over last night and whilst I kept the wine under control...they brought a beautiful box of chocolates and I had 2!!!! WE had roast chicken ...I had my portion without skin...then I picked at the skin/wings in the kitchen! I really do have no self control! So I am guessing that my SYN count went up to about 25 yesterday!!!!
6 for 2 chocs, 8, 5 for wine, 8 for 2 chicken wings !!!! I did do an hour of circut training at 5:30 - 6:30...so all is not lost! I am going to really try hard for 2lbs this week!

Enjoy your curry tonight!
FLEXIBLE SYNS!!!!!!
Happy Birthday to DH

Thanks hun - one saving grace im driving so no alcohol lol. Its so easy to let those bad things slip into our mouths lol - still, its 1 night out of 7 wont let it ruin my week

Thanks hun - one saving grace im driving so no alcohol lol. Its so easy to let those bad things slip into our mouths lol - still, its 1 night out of 7 wont let it ruin my week
Hope you had a good time.

I had a good week in that I was 100% on plan except for 3 Thorntons chocolates...and I lost 1.5lbs... Hope it was good for you too!

Back