ANY ADVICE

:gen147: TRIED LOOKING 4 SUM MARIGOLD AT SUPERMARKET 2 NO AVAIL,DO U THINK U COULD AV A ORGANIC STOCK CUBE,VERY LOW SALT NATURALLY GLUTEN&DAIRY FREE,NO ARTIFICAL ADDITIVES ??????

Are you on a TFR?? Then no, you can't have anything!! Thats the point hun. Keep going, it gets much better i promise!!

by the time i got to week 4/5 i really wasn't bothered about food at all. stick with it, just drink some peppermint tea/tea/coffee/water etc... the more flavours you have - the more tempted you get.

when i went from LT to CD, the nice tasting shakes made it much harder for me, keep it simple, it works much better. being bored with the flavours is part of why it works.

good luck

xx

THANKS, IT JUST GETS ABIT TEDIOUS ,SHAKES,WATER & PURE TEA GOT A COUPLE OF STONES 2 GO :sigh:.GOT MY 4TH WEIGH IN 2MORA :confused: :confused: ,FEEL ALL BLOATED 2 DAY IS THAT NORMAL??SUM PPLE SEEM 2 AV REALLY GOOD LOSSES MINE SEEM STEADY...ALS WEN U WENT 4 YA WEIGH INS DID U HOLD BACK ON THE DRINKS TILL AFTA:eek:.

hey dont worry. my weight loss is dead steady too!... even the last time i did it I was losing round about 4lbs every week not ever anything more!.. but its still great! you're doing really well. keep it up xxx

I always weigh in in the morning on the 8th day before I have even had a shake!... water weighs you know!! hehe

If you want a change have you tried the bars?? Most people hate them and they are definitely an aquired taste but I made myself like them and I look forward to a good chew every lunchtime. Coconut are the best.

:) thanx;ya stats are great ile just keep on goin itl be worth it :) i ony like the choc shakes went off rest early on plus only like tea,but i love the water wi ice,avent drank so much h2o in my life :d

Do u stop at nite at a certain time the day b4 ya weigh in:)

I avent but wot pple say i just cant get my head into it,,my friend did lt & she tried them she like many uthas hated them so i thik ile stay well clear,but thanx 4 advice x

i usually go to bed round 10pm so i have my last shake around 7. wont drink anything after 10 coz i dont wanna wake up at nite for a pee pee. dont worry im sure ur weigh ins will be fine regardless... i just like to know that i am completely empty before i stand on the scales.. lol..

:) yeh im going 2 try that from 2moz,u c im a bad sleeper so i mite nt go 2 bed till late so mouths like bottom of a buggies cage sumtimes lol:8855:.but wil try.thanx:drool::coffee::strikeout_button:

Back