Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Any alternatives?!?

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by claireweenie, 31 March 2010 Social URL.

1. claireweenie

claireweenie Member

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(20.08%)
    Diet:
    Avidlite Total VLCD
    I'm loving the diet but on my plan I only get a choice of spag bol, spag bol or spag bol for my evening meal. Needless to say I'm getting a little fed up of it! I've tried adding various spices to make it a little different but at the end of the day it's still spag bol.
    Are there any recipie books or similar you can reccommend that I can make a meal from once a week or so for a change? I want to stay in ketosis but not with spag bol!
    I've seen a few threads about people creating their own VLCD plans - would one of these be ok?

Cheers,

Claire

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.