Any Asthmatics?

Starlit_Cazza

Restart 3/9/2013
Any other asthmatics out there on CD? Just wondering if you find some of the flavours make you feel a little wheezy? Or is it just me? Dont know if it is something thats in some of the shakes that is affecting me? Just wondered if it was just me!

Umm, I didn't notice that. I know that lime really makes me short of breath, but we haven't got a lime flavour:p

My asthma wasn't too great when I was on Cambridge...owing to me doubling my ciggies:eek:, but no, particular shakes etc didn't seem to make it worse.

Actually now that you mention it i have had to use my inhaler alot more. I hardly ever have to use it, only when i have a bad cold or hayfever hits me. But on a night when i've gone to bed i find i'm wheezy......hmmm strange, i just put it down to getting older and maybe my asthma getting worse.

I found my asthma has got better since being on CD. I was actually thinking about going to the drs to get my preventor reduced to a lower dose.

Its improved in a general sense - I dont need inhaler when out and about, but am finding I need it at night and sometimes I feel wheezy after having shakes

Maybe its the milk in them?

Back