Any Asthmatics?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Starlit_Cazza, 17 August 2008 Social URL.

1. Starlit_Cazza

Starlit_Cazza Restart 3/9/2013

Start Weight:
    24st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(26.67%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDGE
    Any other asthmatics out there on CD? Just wondering if you find some of the flavours make you feel a little wheezy? Or is it just me? Dont know if it is something thats in some of the shakes that is affecting me? Just wondered if it was just me!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Umm, I didn't notice that. I know that lime really makes me short of breath, but we haven't got a lime flavour:p

My asthma wasn't too great when I was on Cambridge...owing to me doubling my ciggies:eek:, but no, particular shakes etc didn't seem to make it worse.

4. kirsty2012

kirsty2012 is gonna shine in 2009

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(29.48%)
    Diet:
    ww
    Actually now that you mention it i have had to use my inhaler alot more. I hardly ever have to use it, only when i have a bad cold or hayfever hits me. But on a night when i've gone to bed i find i'm wheezy......hmmm strange, i just put it down to getting older and maybe my asthma getting worse.

5. kellymundy

kellymundy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm the opposit, since being on CD my asthma has improved hugely! I haven't needed my inhaler for months now!

6. Fizzy

Fizzy Silver Member

I found my asthma has got better since being on CD. I was actually thinking about going to the drs to get my preventor reduced to a lower dose.

7. Starlit_Cazza

Starlit_Cazza Restart 3/9/2013

Start Weight:
    24st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(26.67%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDGE
    Its improved in a general sense - I dont need inhaler when out and about, but am finding I need it at night and sometimes I feel wheezy after having shakes

8. kirsty2012

kirsty2012 is gonna shine in 2009

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(29.48%)
    Diet:
    ww
    Maybe its the milk in them?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.