Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Any bloggers here?

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by jojothejo, 20 October 2011 Social URL.

1. jojothejo

jojothejo Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(34.43%)
    Hi guys

I've recently re started after a while off plan. I've started a blog to document my weight loss and would love to read any blogs anyone on here might have?

Mine is at A little less of me

Cheers xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. elb4160

elb4160 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    28st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    28st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    20st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.25%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I attempt to blog sometimes, usually (and sadly) when I'm feeling a bit depressed) but I usually forget about it after a while/start to feel better and no longer need to rant, but having just had a quick read of yours I think I might join you and write about my weight loss journey (struggle haha)

4. elb4160

elb4160 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    28st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    28st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    20st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.25%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    This is mine please be aware that it is very personal & honest so please don't be shocked!!!

5. WelshJojo

WelshJojo Gold Member

Diet:
    Calorie counting/low carb(following SW principles where possible)
    Hi Emma, Have just read you blog and can relate to so much of it, especially the emotional Bullying-it still happens to me now-and I'm 32. I wish I'd had the balls to do what I've now done sooner-like 10 years ago, but atleast we're trying to make positive changes-and your dog is cute
    Good luck with SW
    Jo x

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

6. elb4160

elb4160 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    28st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    28st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    20st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.25%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks Jo, it's hard to share, and a little embarrassing, but it needs to come out and I know I'm not the only person to have gone through that stuff so I think it's good to share :)

7. WelshJojo

WelshJojo Gold Member

Diet:
    Calorie counting/low carb(following SW principles where possible)
    I know I always feel better after writing stuff on here-I sometimes find when I have no one to talk to about stuff, my diary on here is the best option-it beats bottling it all up x

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

8. LittleFlutterby

LittleFlutterby Fluffy lil flutterby :)

Start Weight:
    22st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    10st8.5lb(47.14%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hiya- i am attempting to blog (link just below) :)

*hugs Jo*

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.