Any bloggers here?

jojothejo

Hi guys

I've recently re started after a while off plan. I've started a blog to document my weight loss and would love to read any blogs anyone on here might have?

Mine is at A little less of me

Cheers xx

I attempt to blog sometimes, usually (and sadly) when I'm feeling a bit depressed) but I usually forget about it after a while/start to feel better and no longer need to rant, but having just had a quick read of yours I think I might join you and write about my weight loss journey (struggle haha)

elb4160 said:
This is mine please be aware that it is very personal & honest so please don't be shocked!!!

Hi Emma, Have just read you blog and can relate to so much of it, especially the emotional Bullying-it still happens to me now-and I'm 32. I wish I'd had the balls to do what I've now done sooner-like 10 years ago, but atleast we're trying to make positive changes-and your dog is cute
Good luck with SW
Jo x

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

Thanks Jo, it's hard to share, and a little embarrassing, but it needs to come out and I know I'm not the only person to have gone through that stuff so I think it's good to share :)

Hiya- i am attempting to blog (link just below) :)

*hugs Jo*

Back