any body tried, the mega strict plan??

cvarey74

Hi i was wondering if anyone has tried the super strict plan ?? Its designed to be followed for one week religiously, it apparently gives your metabolism a boost. I have been struggling for weeks, up, down, down, up sst !!! I am going to ask my consulant for a copy of it and see about giving it a wirl .:sigh:

Do you mean the Success Express one - where you have to have 2/3 Super Free in any meal?

Success express is one plan thats a little stricter than EE (2/3 superfree on plate instead of 1/3, starters/desserts should be synned unless superfree, snacks should be superfree, or synned, or HE - syn at the higher value of orginal or green)

However, I wonder if the original poster is talking about the super strict plan that we arent allowed to talk about (its like Fight Club - the first rule of Fight Club is there is no Fight Club!)

There were some posts a few weeks back but they got edited/deleted. Its the FF plan - sorry if thats too much info.

It's called Fast Forward and you can only get it through a consultant so giving too much detail about the plan in a public forum is frowned upon. Also because then people jump on it as being a quick fix when in fact it is only used as a last resort when all other efforts to get the losses moving have failed.

There is another plan but it is only to be used as a last resort for someone who has hit a wall.

I guess the posts are removed for good reason as it is up to your consultant to decide whether or not you need to go on it, so I won't give any details for it here, but I will say, I HAVE seen it in great detail and it is NOT something I would be keen to do myself!! :D

I wonder if the original poster is talking about the super strict plan that we arent allowed to talk about (its like Fight Club - the first rule of Fight Club is there is no Fight Club!)

Well, someone had their wheeties this morning! Too funny - I am in work and got a few funny looks when I snorted my water. LOL!!

Thanks everyone, at least I have a name for it now!! My consultant is going to let me have a look at it and make my own mind up. I bet I wont even like half the food on it, as i am not a big meat or dairy fan and eggs are a def no no !! I just thought it might give me the kick up the backside i need. xx

Thanks everyone, at least I have a name for it now!! My consultant is going to let me have a look at it and make my own mind up. I bet I wont even like half the food on it, as i am not a big meat or dairy fan and eggs are a def no no !! I just thought it might give me the kick up the backside i need. xx

Best of luck what ever you decide to do. Let us know how you get on? (Without divulging the details of the plan of course)

I have done it when I was having a complete melt down hadn't lost in 2months and was on the verge of giving up. It's sooooo hard if you don't need it don't very restrictive and the plan doesn't work if you cheat.
Not fun. Enjoy extra easy xx

oooh it is where u just eat fluff and dust ? ! =] xxx:D

Back