Any CD Counsellors out there?

Citylady

Just wondered if anyone has any advice for me - I'm on wk 2 of CD (started on 810) and had only 3lb loss in my 1st week. I've stuck rigidly to the regime, havent cheated once which has amazed me yet when I got on the scales last night I weighed 3lbs more than I did on Saturday! I've got my 2nd WI on Thursday eve and I'm sure I've not lost any more weight. I just don't know what I'm doing wrong.
Has anyone else had this problem - please can you help :cry:
My CDC isn''t much help - she didnt even explain that I shouldve started on SS and worked up to 810. Wondering whether I should forget CD and go to WW instead.

All your posts are so inspirational and I wish I could have the kind of losses you're all reporting. Keep up the good work you guys.
:happy096:

Not doing CD so I cant offer any real advice but stick with it, you will get the results. And stay off the blooming scales ;)

Hi Citylady

I am not a cdc but just thinking of a few things for you.. how much water are you drinking? the more the better.. results vary greatly, mine are small but I also do take medication that affects my losses.. fill a bottle with water and weigh it, once you pick it up you will see what three pounds is like.. no-one can tell you what to do but if you are not happy with your cdc maybe look to change.. I am very lucky as mine is always on hand and thought my three pounds loss was brill! at least your going down in the right direction. I wish you well with whatever you decide. :)

Just wondered if anyone has any advice for me - I'm on wk 2 of CD (started on 810) and had only 3lb loss in my 1st week. I've stuck rigidly to the regime, havent cheated once which has amazed me yet when I got on the scales last night I weighed 3lbs more than I did on Saturday!

Okay, a couple of things. Firstly, have you weighed at a different time. I usually gain about 3lbs throughout the course of the day. It's normal.

Secondly, you can't put on that much fat whilst doing CD. It's impossible, so it must be water. Blast that water:mad:

As for the 3lbs in the first week. That is unusual, but when I did Cambridge after having an enforced break, I only lost 3.5lbs that first week, so it's not unheard of.

Trust the programme hun. It's impossible not to lose fat on it. Stay away from the scales and the results will come.
Wondering whether I should forget CD and go to WW instead.

Well, you could do, but you wont lose more weight on it. It will defy the law of thermodynamics.

My CDC isn''t much help - she didnt even explain that I shouldve started on SS and worked up to 810.

You don't need to. You can go straight on to 810 :)

Hang in there. I know it's annoying, but it does work :hug99:

Keep at it for a few more weeks - it may level out and you could find you have the same losses over a month that other people are having.

Drink plenty of water and relax - it will work!

Try writing down what and when you have shakes etc, when you drink water and how much and then you can look back through it with your CDC.

Good luck and keep trying.

Back