Any CDCs help please

Gemma

Gold Member
I am on day 1 of a restart and am due to have a 24 hour ECG fitted tomorrow. I really seem to have woken up with my mojo after weeks and weeks of failing so don't want to put off my re-start. Has any CDCs had an experience of clients doing the diet and having an ECG, I don't think it would make any difference but just wanted to check.

its where they stick wires around your chest to measure your heart rates and then it records the results over a 24 hour period. Sorry should have explained that.

Can't see that doing CD whilst you have that fitted should make any difference. I'm sure they would have told you if diet was a factor .... so good luck!

Hi Gemma

Is your CDC aware of the tests? Is there a cardiac problem that you and she are aware of?

Just asking as if you are undergoing tests, although the diet shouldn't affect the ECG, its the reason you are having an ECG thats the problem.

When undergoing any tests like this you really should not be on any programme or start any programme until after the results have been received.

I know this isn't what you want to hear.

I have checked this out with the medical department, this is not just my opinion.

Hope all goes well tomorrow.

Back