Any CDCs - Medical Form?

Elvira

Mistress of the Dark
Hi guys,

Just a quick one. I have recently moved and have changed to a new CDC. Do I need to get the medical form signed by a doctor again since I already got it signed with my previous CDC when I started last year? I am over BMI 40 again now but just wondering as I get the feeling my new doctor won't sign it :(

Thanks,

Gem x

Yes, I'm afraid you will need to get it signed again. If you feel your doctor wont sign it, be careful how you phrase the question, and don't just had it in to reception. Take it to him/her and ask them to sign it to say that what you've put is correct.

You aren't asking permission, just making dr aware that you are doing it with any medications or (not).

Also take the Information for doctors booklet for the dr to keep.

You may be surprised. Fortunately, around here, I haven't had one person have a problem, and even had a couple of doctors look into doing it for themselves.:cool:

As a last resort, if the dr still wont sign it, you can do the 1200 plan until your BMI is under 40, then assuming you aren't on medication, you can do a lower plan from then on.

all the best with the dr.

Back