any consultants around

maxine uk

i need to pick someones brain and need some advice please.
im thinking about becoming a consultant once ive lost a bit more weight and nearer to target,
so my questions are
how expensive is it to get set up?
how long does it normally take?
did it work out for you?
what are the work targets?
i know there is alot to look into, but i just wanted to be a little prepared before i took the next step

thank you in advance for any information :)
you can email me if you prefer

Speak to your consultant if you have one you go too - there should even be some flyers in group at the moment about the Event day/evening as there's one due this next week or so.
Earnings are not the be all and end all of being a Consultant. You have to have lost weight with SW and be at (or almost at) your target. You need a real passion for the SW way and a need to help people lose weight - without that it's not going to work for you.

It is a franchise operation and therefore you have to pay to start up. The costs are in the region of £1000 I believe for one group, although it could be more now.

Earnings depend on how many people come to the group every week.

You can find out all about the job by attending an open event which occur roughly every month somewhere in your area.

(I'm not a consultant - this is quoted from another forum where we have a consultant on our thread.)

Lifeline Online - log on.

Back