Any couples doing TFR?

j-o

Hi all,

Myself and my partner went to the chemist today. We have our supplies and we are starting tomorrow.

I have done lipotrim before (2yrs ago) and I lost 4 stone. I'm about 1st and a half back up.

My partner is a lipotrim virgin.

Feeling positive about starting. I would like to lose 4 stone. My partner is the same.

It's a tough journey! I love my tea but I will be giving it up as I cannot stomach black tea. I'm starting my new job on Monday so I will hopefully be in ketosis by then.

How are you all getting on. Motivate us :)

Hi j-o! :)

My husband isn't on Lipotrim as he's one of those annoying people who can eat what he likes and stay slim! ...but if you look a little further down the list of threads on this forum there's a post called "Calling all men on Lipotrim!" which you might be interested in as there's a couple of couples who've posted in there. :)

Wishing you and your partner lots of luck for tomorrow and the rest of the week. Good luck for your first weigh-in also.

By the way, I started a thread called "September CHALLENGE!" (sticky at the top of the main Lipotrim forum) if you want to take a look at that. :)

That's ok. :) Yeah, I'm doing all right, thank you. I've just got to my half way point time-wise and I've got less to lose than I've lost so far, so feeling pretty positive about it all.

Thats brilliant well done!

It is a hard diet but it pays off! I'm dreading these first few days but iv my graduation in six weeks so it would be good to fit into the dress I got.

Iv tried watching what I eat and counting calories but iv no discipline so I then binge. Hopefully this diet will give me the good kick up the arse I need.

Thank you. :)

Yeah, that sounds just like me. I tried to lose the weight through sensible eating first. I was doing all right for a while and lost 7-10lb, but after a while you want to have a treat and then a treat turns into treats and so on. :/ ...but I really have to sort it out for when I've finished on Lipotrim (30th October) because otherwise I'll put it all back on. Though I think I'll be more motivated to keep it off once I have the body I want as I'll want to look after it. :) Hope your first day is going well.

Thank you.

Yes I'm good so far! Woke up and had 3 cups of tea with milk. I hate black tea so I'm going to try give up the tea. I know I might have to have some because of headaches etc.

I can't really remember but I think I'm allowed the sweetners am I?

Also seen a tip somewhere on here to add a sweetener to the shakes? Have you tried this? Is it ok?

I don't want to cheat which is a good start because I know I won't!

Have you tried Redbush tea? The first time I tried it I thought it was a strange taste, but I really like it now. Also it doesn't have caffeine, so it can count towards your water intake for the day.

There are sweetners that you're allowed (in hot drinks and the shakes), but I don't use them as I don't usually have sugar in hot drinks anyway, so it's best to check with Lipotrim or ask other people on this forum about which ones are all right to have.

...but yeah, milk isn't allowed. :) I've seen other people say that they put a little of their vanilla shake into black coffee to make it like a coffee with milk. I tried it once, but didn't like it myself.

Yeah I also read that soya milk is okay because the shakes are based on soya but I'd be afraid I wouldn't hit ketosis!

My partner is in work today and was debating whether to start or not. He is off tomorrow and said that may be better. Anyways he did start. It was him who wanted to do this and I said sure I'll do it with you.

Glad we started together anyways. I may try the sweetener in the tea. Vanilla shake in the tea too may be also tested.

Thank you for the tip. Is plain sparkling water ok too?

Yeah, sparkling water is fine. :) Water (plain or sparkling), black coffee, black tea (not fruit teas) and anything with caffeine in doesn't count towards your water intake (3-4 litres a day).

I'm going to go and make lunch for my little girl now and have my shake (strawberry for lunch)! :D What're you having?

Hi Jo
I'm Kate nice to meet u! I am the one that started the calling all men on lipotrim but not had much response only one person ! I don't seem to get a lot of people looking at some of my threads ! :(

Yes my partner and I are doing it together also. I wanna lose another 5 stones. He wants to lose a lot more.

I am off to the pharmacy to pick our supply up later. This will be Colin's ( my fiancé) first time also. My second.

I done it for a month. Done refeed and have gone back to my old ways sort of already. So I have had a break wanna get back on it now.

I lost 2 stone on it before. I think I have put back on 5 lbs or so in about 4 weeks !!

I wanna keep on the diet till November !! At the min.

Have u started ?

We will star Monday I think. !!

Good luck to both of you xxxx

Hiya, my hubs hasnt joined me on LT but he is doing the dukan diet ( or the drunken diet as my youngest thought it was called, which i feel may have been the diet for me if it actually existed lol ) anyhow it makes my life a little easier as he isnt having all the yummyness, but i do have two girls 17 and 12 who i also have to feed and have lunch box stuff in etc, so i try and buy stuff i dont really like lol, good luck to you and your partner, and to all the other couples of LT.
Kate have you started again now? 5lb in 4 weeks isnt too bad hunny, i am, when i have finihsed, going to allow myself a 7lb lee way, so if i get to 7lb over what i want to be i shall take control, but everyone will have a different plan, i dont want to be worrying about a lb on, but do know i need to set a STOP point and learn control xx

I only like the strawberry and vanilla. So for lunch i will try the vanilla. I'm having black tea with sweetener now and it's not so bad!

Yes today is day one! I am starting my new job Monday so i would like to be in ketosis by then.

I feel grand. I say once I get over them 3 days I'll be flying it (hopefully).

I don't have any events coming up or planned over the next few weeks, and that shouldn't really be an excuse anyways!

I have to change my frame of thinking in regards to food!

Hi Dizzy
How r ya ? Yeah I done The full diet for a month or five weeks ! then refeed for two weeks. Then it went out the window. I am starting again. Also my fiancé is going to be doing now. We gonna start Monday I think.

At pharmacy now to pick up lipotrim sachets. So I will get weighed and see for sure and let ya know.

How u doing ?

I feel worse for it now !! Xx

Well done on your success before and well done for coming back. It's hard to come back after success. I lost 4 stone before and I'm back up 1stone and a half after 2 years. I need to shift 4 stone though.

Im feeling grand. It was hard to drink the vanilla :-(

really great news you back Kate, well done, and well done to your OH for joining you, you can spur each other on, and he will totally understand if you are climbing the walls as well lol, I am doing fine, had two weeks holiday and managed to stay the same, which i was a bit shocked at but did do all i can to enjoy myself but to counteract the booze etc, I am back for another 5 week stint until my next jolly away, good luck, keep me updated xxx

Hi Dizzy
Yeah thats great. Glad u had a nice time away. We are both going to start Monday!!
Got our lipotrim sachets now. Got weighed I have put on about 4.4lbs. That is in 4 weeks!

Oh!! :(

Jo - yeah it will be good to get on it again and lose more weight. It is a very good diet. Well done for all that hard work you have done.

Xx

I put on 4.5 before my break was over and most of that was the last two weeks cos I knew that I was restarting 100%. in the last three weeks I have lost 19lbs and now refeeding from today for.my hols. So dont worry you will have the gain off in no time.

Hi j-o , iv started today also not been to bad ! My husband is 6ft 2 and very fit , I'm 5ft 2 and very un-fit lol so I'm doing this alone , iv also got 3/4 stone to lose , with no social plans for a while because I love my wine and only drinking water while my friends get drunk will not be the same :) good luck to you both Jayne x

Hi jayne,

How has your first day gone?

I was grand thank god! My partner is grand too, well he found it harder than he thought it would be but he stuck to it. He was doing a 12 hour shift with all fast food restaurants around him. I'm proud of both of us.

I just want to hit ketosis and I'll be alright :)

Slight hunger pangs but nothing a pint of water didn't sort out :)

Back