Any Diet Buddies out there?

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by lilv, 6 February 2011 Social URL.

1. lilv

lilv Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi everyone, I'm starting the slim fast diet tomorrow and need to lose about 60lbs:cry: I havent dieted for a couple of years but as my little one is 3 soon I cant blame it on baby weight anymore!:ashamed0005: If there is anyone who'd like to be my buddy maybe we could help each other.
    Lilv x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Helly

Helly Member

Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    I'll buddy up with you hun, I'm starting this week (probably Tuesday!)

I need to lose 4-5 stone, so I'm going to use slimfast to help me get through the day...my trouble areas for eating are breakfast and lunch.

I have a 5 year old and a 4 month old baby, so going to get lots of buggy pushing in during school hours :) Really want to lose weight for my children (as well as myself lol) just want to do more with them like swimming x

4. rowanx2

rowanx2 Losing the baby fat

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    The Get into a Swimsuit Diet
    Maybe come have a diary in the slimfast diary section - my 'baby' is 20 months old so I cant use that excuse now either haha.

5. MoonShimmer

MoonShimmer Member

Start Weight:
    13st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(5.69%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating & Exercise
    I think I'm just about to start slimfast too so I'm very happy to buddy up! :) Think I'll start on wednesday as it coincides with me starting a new job!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.