any doctors

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by chunky-monkey77, 27 January 2010 Social URL.

1. chunky-monkey77

chunky-monkey77 i seriously swear i am up 2 no good !

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(15.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    help! for the last few weeks my face has be going bright red for no apparent reason my work colllegues seem to think it could be an allergic reaction but i just dont know what it could be , i have not eat or done anything different any suggestions ? thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. avisk

avisk xx

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Do you also feel hot when you go red? Don't know how old you are, so forgive me if I am putting my foot in it, but could it be hot flushes?

4. Julianne_julz

Julianne_julz Bears dont dig on dancin'

This is what first sprung to mind... Rosacea - Symptoms I'm not a doctor though hehe xx

5. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    If you suddenly begin to feel hot and 'sweaty' , all over and red faced too, then that is a sign of hot flushes, but of course it does depend on your age.

6. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

i would suggest a trip to the GP - best to get it checked over....x

Im sure its Roseacea or as previously mentioned 'hot flushes' - have you introduced anything to your diet recently?

x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.