Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Any first timers starting Monday? ;oO

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Trash, 16 January 2010 Social URL.

1. Trash

Trash Still fighting

Start Weight:
    14st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(2.69%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hiya

Just wondered if anyone is taking the plunge on Monday morning like me :eek:

Never ever tried a VLCD before and am hoping I'm strong enough to give it a good go! Got to say though got a mixture of nerves and excitement about it!

Went food shopping just before for the rest of the family and it was wierd - as I normally make them eat healthish meals like me and forego the "junk food" but being as though DD was with me she is (19) quite a bit of rubbishy food was bought such as Kiev's and sausages etc ......Looks like i'm gonna have to stick to it all week as nowt in for my tastes anyway :eek:
    x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. X_Tasha_X

X_Tasha_X Silver Member

Hiya Tracey

I am starting CD on Thursday. It is not my first time tho, i did LL for 9weeks and lost 3stone. It feels like my first time because i have not done this diet in over a year now and i am really nervous that i will not be able to do it. I hope i will :D You will have to tell me how you first few days go :D Good luck i am sure you will be fine hehe xxx

4. JaxieD

JaxieD Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Hiya Tracey!!:D

Good luck for Monday, girl!!! You can and will do it. I'll be keeping my eye on your progress. Start a wee progress thread so that i can catch up with all your biz!;)

You'll be amazed at how quick the pounds and inches fall off!!:eek:

5. Trash

Trash Still fighting

Start Weight:
    14st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(2.69%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks hun - same goes for you let me know how it goes :p

Cheers Jax - good idea I will hun! And its the weight losses that drew me to it in the first place just got to keep that in forefront of my mind :D

How you doing today?

6. JaxieD

JaxieD Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    :DI'm doing ok!! Not being 100% and to be honest doubt if i will be totally but it's working for me as i'm only cheating with bits of protein. Taking it easy and i can already feel the difference in my clothes:eek:

Funny - i was so 100% the first time and that would be my advice to you:). I'm only planning on doing this for a couple of weeks. Last time was almost 3 months:eek:. Honestly don't think i could do that again.

I'm no longer starving but i really could eat something - but it's really only head hunger and out of habit. Just have to learn to resist. I'm back to work on Monday and that should be a bit easier as my mind will be occupied more.

Good luck for your first few days;)

7. Trash

Trash Still fighting

Start Weight:
    14st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(2.69%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks hun - I totally agree about work prob being easier - its night times i will struggle i know it! What with the family having their evening meal and i just find night times my worst for fancying things always have done! But i'm gonna try halving one of the packs so i can have hot choc in the eve :)
    x

8. Caz

Caz Slimming down the aisle

Start Weight:
    19st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.7lb(3.25%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting / SML / Orlistat
    I'm into week 2 of my restart, but just wanted to say good luck!! x

9. Trash

Trash Still fighting

Start Weight:
    14st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(2.69%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World

Big Thanks Caroline - you have done so well too with a terrific WI result ....very inspirational :p x

10. andrene

andrene Full Member

Diet:
    SS cambridge
    I will be starting monday just ike you

So your not alone. I am doing 3 packs and small protien meal as i cant go without some food like i did the first time but plan not to become obsessive and just get on with it and except what ever i lose but not putting pressure on myself to get the big losses as long as it is deceasing weekly i have told myself i will except this. Athough i will stil be on low calories compared to normal when i ate with gay abandon lol.

~Andrene~ xx

11. Trash

Trash Still fighting

Start Weight:
    14st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(2.69%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yes I've done plenty of Gay abandonmenting....Rofl

Here's too Monday :D x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.