Any first timers starting Monday? ;oO

Trash

Still fighting
Hiya

Just wondered if anyone is taking the plunge on Monday morning like me :eek:

Never ever tried a VLCD before and am hoping I'm strong enough to give it a good go! Got to say though got a mixture of nerves and excitement about it!

Went food shopping just before for the rest of the family and it was wierd - as I normally make them eat healthish meals like me and forego the "junk food" but being as though DD was with me she is (19) quite a bit of rubbishy food was bought such as Kiev's and sausages etc ......Looks like i'm gonna have to stick to it all week as nowt in for my tastes anyway :eek:
x

Hiya Tracey

I am starting CD on Thursday. It is not my first time tho, i did LL for 9weeks and lost 3stone. It feels like my first time because i have not done this diet in over a year now and i am really nervous that i will not be able to do it. I hope i will :D You will have to tell me how you first few days go :D Good luck i am sure you will be fine hehe xxx

Hiya Tracey!!:D

Good luck for Monday, girl!!! You can and will do it. I'll be keeping my eye on your progress. Start a wee progress thread so that i can catch up with all your biz!;)

You'll be amazed at how quick the pounds and inches fall off!!:eek:

Hiya Tracey

I am starting CD on Thursday. It is not my first time tho, i did LL for 9weeks and lost 3stone. It feels like my first time because i have not done this diet in over a year now and i am really nervous that i will not be able to do it. I hope i will :D You will have to tell me how you first few days go :D Good luck i am sure you will be fine hehe xxx

Thanks hun - same goes for you let me know how it goes :p

Hiya Tracey!!:D

Good luck for Monday, girl!!! You can and will do it. I'll be keeping my eye on your progress. Start a wee progress thread so that i can catch up with all your biz!;)

You'll be amazed at how quick the pounds and inches fall off!!:eek:

Cheers Jax - good idea I will hun! And its the weight losses that drew me to it in the first place just got to keep that in forefront of my mind :D

How you doing today?

:DI'm doing ok!! Not being 100% and to be honest doubt if i will be totally but it's working for me as i'm only cheating with bits of protein. Taking it easy and i can already feel the difference in my clothes:eek:

Funny - i was so 100% the first time and that would be my advice to you:). I'm only planning on doing this for a couple of weeks. Last time was almost 3 months:eek:. Honestly don't think i could do that again.

I'm no longer starving but i really could eat something - but it's really only head hunger and out of habit. Just have to learn to resist. I'm back to work on Monday and that should be a bit easier as my mind will be occupied more.

Good luck for your first few days;)

Thanks hun - I totally agree about work prob being easier - its night times i will struggle i know it! What with the family having their evening meal and i just find night times my worst for fancying things always have done! But i'm gonna try halving one of the packs so i can have hot choc in the eve :)
x

I'm into week 2 of my restart, but just wanted to say good luck!! x

I will be starting monday just ike you

So your not alone. I am doing 3 packs and small protien meal as i cant go without some food like i did the first time but plan not to become obsessive and just get on with it and except what ever i lose but not putting pressure on myself to get the big losses as long as it is deceasing weekly i have told myself i will except this. Athough i will stil be on low calories compared to normal when i ate with gay abandon lol.

~Andrene~ xx

So your not alone. I am doing 3 packs and small protien meal as i cant go without some food like i did the first time but plan not to become obsessive and just get on with it and except what ever i lose but not putting pressure on myself to get the big losses as long as it is deceasing weekly i have told myself i will except this. Athough i will stil be on low calories compared to normal when i ate with gay abandon lol.

~Andrene~ xx

Yes I've done plenty of Gay abandonmenting....Rofl

Here's too Monday :D x

Back