Any Fitness First members out there?

Thin in 2012 :)

Hubby and I are joining tonight. I love to run but can't at the moment (dodgy knee), so am going to join a gym and do the things I can do so at least I'm still exercising.

Feeling virtuous, not only did I join a gym yesterday, today I actually went! :)

I regoined my gym at the end of October, im loving it. I try and go about 4-5 times a week, building my times and speeds up in cardio, i even managed to run longer last week. This week im trying classes out,pillates and body balance and im using the weight machines. Going to try a different class every month if i can. I realy love going to the gym but im also doing the firm express dvds at home 3 times a week, im on a mission this year, mainly to get my confidence back and be happier how i look and im aiming for easter to get there. Enjoy the gym and try out different machines for a few weeks till you work out what you like and what you dont and just concentrate on enjoying it and the results, good luck

I regoined my gym at the end of October, im loving it. I try and go about 4-5 times a week, building my times and speeds up in cardio, i even managed to run longer last week. This week im trying classes out,pillates and body balance and im using the weight machines. Going to try a different class every month if i can. I realy love going to the gym but im also doing the firm express dvds at home 3 times a week, im on a mission this year, mainly to get my confidence back and be happier how i look and im aiming for easter to get there. Enjoy the gym and try out different machines for a few weeks till you work out what you like and what you dont and just concentrate on enjoying it and the results, good luck

Wow, you sound really motivated, good for you.

I enjoyed the gym too, consistency is the key for me though!

x

Back