Any Germans here

Oh yeah I know that one...problem is, it's not compatible with slimming world:)it might not contain a lot of fat but it contains an awful lot of sugar and starch like in flour so those calories add up!;-)

Hi, sorry this is a bit off topic, not SW related, more germany related. I was on holiday in spain and whilst there i picked up some shampoo called 'elkos Hair Shampoo' it was great for my hair, although it was really cheap. I have done a little research and have figured out that it is german. have anybody herd of it at all? i could be completely wrong. thanks x

Hi guys,
I'm also looking for a few German recipes that are syn free. My husband is German and we moved to Ireland from Heidelberg about a year ago.

Unfortunately, I haven't seen Spaetzle in the Irish Lidls. Boo :(. But if anyone could help me with Kloese I would be thrilled, as would my husband. He is going to Germany next week, maybe he can bring me a pack of the Pfannle ones.

Sarah

Hi, sorry this is a bit off topic, not SW related, more germany related. I was on holiday in spain and whilst there i picked up some shampoo called 'elkos Hair Shampoo' it was great for my hair, although it was really cheap. I have done a little research and have figured out that it is german. have anybody herd of it at all? i could be completely wrong. thanks x

Yes it's a supermarket own brand shampoo...so you are very unlikely to get it here :-(

Hi guys,
I'm also looking for a few German recipes that are syn free. My husband is German and we moved to Ireland from Heidelberg about a year ago.

Unfortunately, I haven't seen Spaetzle in the Irish Lidls. Boo :(. But if anyone could help me with Kloese I would be thrilled, as would my husband. He is going to Germany next week, maybe he can bring me a pack of the Pfannle ones.

Sarah

Hi Sarah - what type of Kloese are you talking about? I have a recipe for potatoe dumplings which are practically syn-free as far as I remember (on a green day)

Lidl and Aldi sometimes have Spaetzle when they have a special week. You can make them yourself, you know? Technically they wouldn't be syn free then but I would just not bother ..haha...all pasta contains flour so seriously I wouldn't count it if you make homemade pasta out of it :) LEt me know if you want the recipe for both.

would any of yous be able to tell me the sauerkraut reciepe? im over here in germany n i love this so nice in a salad is it deffinetly syn free? x

chocoina said:
Hello again,

No, don't think it's rude, why not? Don't have bratwurst sw friendly recipes but I do have lovely Gurkensalat mit Joghurt (syn free), Krautsalat (syn free), kassler, but in here in the UK :-(. The Spaetzle you can buy at Lidl are also syn free. What is your favourite low syn or syn free meal??

Hi, would u mind posting the recipes for the krautsalat and the gurkensalat? Danke fro a german slimming in Cyprus x

Back