Any Gleeks?

Don't say that!!!! I would rather he just went into showbiz lol x

don't panic lanky, they are killing off a female xx

How do u get ur goss?!?! X

it's called the world wide web ;) xx

Haha... Who do we think then if it's a female? X

april is coming back so it could be her, know it is not little miss ocd or sue!

Haha! Wouldn't be too fussed about April.... Sure I would still cry tho lol x

i don't think april dying though would have a massive impact on the group before their big competition so i cannot really guess x

Oooo so it's before nationals?! Would probably have to be one of the group then?! X

I LOVE GLEE!!!!

Saw this which seemed to be pretty spot on for who might be killed off

"Burt Hummel: Kurt's dad already had a heart attack at the start of the season, so killing him off would make sense, but it would also be a devastating loss that might be too cruel for Kurt, who already lost his mother.

Terri Schuester: The Honey Badger is being used by Sue to exact her revenge on Will, and depending on how crazy Sue's schemes are, they could result in Will's ex-wife dying, which would be a very troubling and unsettling thing for Will given his complicated relationship with her.

Jesse St. James: Why is Jesse coming back and, more importantly, why is he helping New Directions prepare for Nationals? Maybe he got a fatal diagnosis and is trying to make amends for his past mistakes before he dies.

Jean Sylvester: If I was a betting man, this is who I think is the most likely candidate to die. Sue's older sister with Down syndrome could definitely take a turn for the worst and give the mean-spirited coach a very rude awakening and a change of heart. Glee also has a history of trying to make Sue a more sympathetic figure, and this would be a way to do it.

Brittany's Cat: The last time we heard news of a tragic Glee death, it turned out to be the Warblers' pet bird, Pavarotti. Therefore, I am left to conclude that pets are fair game, and Brittany's love of cats and expertise of cat diseases is well known. Plus, you know Brittany would throw a huge funeral for her dead cat."

hello.. loving the theories! xx

Jesse comes back to help with nationals!? Oooo interesting!

He's pretty :)

Too far up his own backside for my liking! I love Puck his voice makes me melt and well he is delicious! I know he isn't the best flower in the bunch but I could turn him around :)

Haha! He's just so dippy tho lol... Blane is my fave x

you'd stand more chance with brittany's cat than blane ;)

i don't think it's any of them that die! the glee kids don't know jean and i don't think they like terri and matthew morrison has said it is a female so we'll have to wait and see :sigh: xx

Bet he's straight in real life ;) x

yes he is straight and 24, looks about 15 :8855:

Lol... Do prefer the older man... But two years might be ok... X

when you get to my age love you go for younger men so they are still breathing :giggle: xx

Back