Any Gleeks?

Rofl! X

He is but you can't have everything! :p

Coz his age is obviously the only hurdle in me n him having a rel! Lmao x

there's a few rumours going about that it is becky that dies but not confirmed

hope monday's extended gaga episode is better than last weeks :) x

Awwwww that would be sad :( im not a big fan of gaga and they did it before... X

i think i've misled saying gaga, i understand the episode is called born this way so it'll not just be gaga x

Intriguing :) x

Omg no... Not that one... We have just seen miss holiday leave after the benefit... Next one is gaga x

think i am only about 2 ahead sorry if i runed it for ya:d'oh: i love mercedes think she has fab voice and puck is gorg, rachel does my head in

Lol no worries :) guessing u don't kno who dies yet? Lol I love rachel lol - she's annoying like me haha.., although I'm not arrogant like her lol x

i think the funeral episode is going out on 17th may in the states

the nose breaker is this week over here! x

it's hardly gonna be a little secret when we all have access to the net :D

i think the funeral episode is going out on 17th may in the states

the nose breaker is this week over here! x

oh goody not sure how far exactly ahead the us is but when it first started it was 6 weeks , they took a break for ages so think we have caught up!!!

i download lots of us tv as we are usually so far behind, my fav being desperate housewives, but i watch glee on e4 to make sure i get it in hd, sad i know lol

me 2 love desperate housewives, greys anatomy,private practice the good wife and blue bloods. cant believe the storyline in dh it is sooooo good

Ooooo yea :) want to kno so I'm ready lol x

Back