Any Gleeks?

Me too :) xx

I want Kurt and Blaine to come to McKinley! x

Defo! Xx

Awww that's wicked :) x

tonight's glee is a normal 1 hour episode but next week is the extended gaga one :D

OMG!!!! Awesome episode!! Will and Emma better get it on now... and then Rachel and Finn :) xx

Im a GLEEEEK ... Im adore Sue sylvester ... and im in love with Puck .... and i wouldnt say no to a bit of Mr Schuster, if only we all had a teacher that looked like him at school, id have never missed a day :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hehe too true! Xx

Definitely! I'm totally in love with puck too! Maybe I could go on the show and be a foreign exchange student from England! He wouldn't be able to resist my accent! Then again I'd have to deal with Lauren!! X

imho that was the worst glee episode ever and the songs were rubbish!

what is wrong with you lot, holly is hot, why would he want drippy emma and her ocd? my best mate's hubby has ocd and he is a NIGHTMARE!!

imho that was the worst glee episode ever and the songs were rubbish!

what is wrong with you lot, holly is hot, why would he want drippy emma and her ocd? my best mate's hubby has ocd and he is a NIGHTMARE!!

Haha! I like holly but Emma is the one hehe... Would kill to look like holly or Rachel tho! Puck is cute but too dumb for my liking... And I don't fancy taking on a wrestler! Haha ... Blane is the fittest x

totally love glee missed it last night so will have to catch up on it tonight! :) mr shue is gorgeous

:) x

My hubs read that shuster isn't gonna be back for any more seasons and is concentrating on solo career???? Booooo

Nooooooooooooooooooo :(

they are killing him?!!!!

Back