Any guys out there???????

This is my weight loss since starting sliming world . i did have a ticker but cant remember my pin sorry.
Start Weight
13/04/2010 25.12lb
20/04/2010 25.3.5lbs -8.5
27/04/2010 25.3.0lbs -0.5
04/05/2010 24.10.5lbs -6.5
10/05/2010 24.13.5lbs +3.0
18/05/2010 24.09lbs -4.5

wow well done ! I had second weigh in last night, 4.5 in week 1 and then 5 in past week so 9.5 in total now :) and got slimmer of week too !

Brilliant Paddy . I'm finding slimming world easy to do . The local butchers over here have started doing slimming world products which are great sausage's, burgers that sort of thing all free . It really suits me .

Hi there, another guy on here from Glasgow.

I was prescribed Xenical in April 2009 as my weight was up to 17 stone. After a couple of “mishaps” I got used to what I had to stay away from. At the same time I made a conscious effort to do more exercising.

I don’t think just taking the tablets were making me lose the weight for me but they assist me in making the right food decisions and only by exercising TOO will you see real benefits quicker.

Weight Loss
Was very consistent usually loosing 2 or 3 lbs a week and in one week lost 7 lbs. Plateaued out after a few months but increased my exercise and shifted the last half stone.

Exercise
Was very very unfit at the start but I now do 100+ miles on my bike a week and completed my first half marathon in September. Joined the gym to see me through the winter months.

Measurements

BEFORE Neck 18”
Waist 42”
Weight 17 st

NOW Neck 15”
Waist 30”
Weight 12 st 10 lbs

I came off the tablets in November and as long as I'm sensible about what I eat and keep up the exercise I have remained at my exit weight which I'm really happy about.

Good luck.

Well done all 3 of you :D

Keep up the good work! Xx

hello and welcome boys ;)

Well done on your losses so far guys!

love katie
xxx

Going for my weekly weigh in today a bit nervous diet wasn't going as well as previous weeks but what the hell have to do it . Let you guys know tonite how i got on . :wave_cry:

Good luck Hun! Xxxxx

Hey Irish lad .. looks like you asked for a man an was overwhelmed by the lovely ladies of minis :)!

Hope everythings going well with the start!
Wish you all the best on this exciting journey :-D!

xXx

Hey Irish lad me is male n from the shamrock shore as well, I have tried zenical in past cant say I was over joyed with its results. Have been told if ur not getting side effects n u stays on the course long enough then results will happen, I wanted me weight to vanish yesterday when me began. Anyhow Cara, best wishes n good luck on ur journey. I am def considering giving zenical another chance, so look forward to ur reports of losing n losing mate.

Welcome :D Im a boy, not yet a man! :) beware of these woman one smell of irish male scent and its crazy on here!
Oii Tom, you will get us a bad reputation!
Hey there !!

Another Irish lad here :) .. though based in UK now. Just turned 28, and am doing Slimming World also, 2 weeks into it - and also on Xenical. Almost out of them, so going to Dr's this week - have changed GP so hopefully I'll get prescription ok.

Slimming World is fantastic - really loving it.
Xenical .. works .. and you know it does when you eat fatty food !!!!!

Best of luck with it mate, and feel free to message me if ya need some " Luck o the Irish Moral Support " :p

Paddy
(yes... my real name .. English people NEVER believe me lol)
Lol :8855:
Thanks Paddy im in Donegal. Will let you all know how i get on tomorrow as its weigh in day . I think the xenical are working as well as Ive had a few of the dreaded side-effects !!!
oh dear, im a sucker for an accent and i ant help but read this thread with an irish accent!
Hi guys had my weigh in today and ive lost 4.5lb . :)
very well done
wow well done ! I had second weigh in last night, 4.5 in week 1 and then 5 in past week so 9.5 in total now :) and got slimmer of week too !
slimmer of the week! a sticker yay!!
Going for my weekly weigh in today a bit nervous diet wasn't going as well as previous weeks but what the hell have to do it . Let you guys know tonite how i got on . :wave_cry:
most important thing is to weigh even when you know you've been bad, so easily spirals out of control otherwise
Hey Irish lad me is male n from the shamrock shore as well, I have tried zenical in past cant say I was over joyed with its results. Have been told if ur not getting side effects n u stays on the course long enough then results will happen, I wanted me weight to vanish yesterday when me began. Anyhow Cara, best wishes n good luck on ur journey. I am def considering giving zenical another chance, so look forward to ur reports of losing n losing mate.
Oh gawd theres another one!!
wishing you all the luck o the irish
welcome to minimins and good luck with your journeys all of you. keep posting coz i need my fix (the accent lol) x

Back