Any help appreciated - thinking about exante

Kayemm

Hello, I'm a newbie here and am starting slimfast tomorrow. If I can stick to it for a few days I will 'treat' myself to exante! Just a few questions if anyone can help please:
I have a bmi of about 32 and about 3 stone to lose - what's the average weight loss in the first 6-8 weeks?
Is it ok to exercise as it is a vlcd?
Do you find it easier to deal with and stick to than weight watchers/sw etc and do the cravings fade?
Thanks in advance for any help!! :)

By the end of week 8, I'd lost 40lb, but I think it depends how much you've got to lose to start with, and how strict you are.
Yes, it's OK to exercise, but not OK to suddenly go mad with exercise. OK to carry on with exercise you're used to and build up slowly with new stuff.
I find it a lot easier to stick to than ww, or general low calorie stuff, as once you're in ketosis (about 3 days) the hunger completely goes really.
I find that sometimes I miss eating normal food, but you can go working solution for a bit and combine packs with a lean meat / low carb meal.
I find it works really well, but I think only worth it if you want to stick to it. If you come off it each weekend, for example, you'll have to go through the carb withdrawal each week and get back into ketosis - that's hard work, and won't have the great weight losses that can be achieved.
I think they say on total solution you should expect to lose 12-16lb a month, and probably a little more in your first month.
Happy New Year

Thanks for your reply, that's really helpful :) 40lbs wow, that's amazing! Do you mind me asking how much you want to lose? No worries if you don't want to say :) I do feel ready for something like this as I'm so fed up of feeling rubbish and swinging between diets that i cant stick to. Also, do you know if the month supply is normally more than £100 as I noticed it said it was a special offer on the website? Thanks again.

The bumper pack seems to always be £100, the prices if you want to choose your flavours are more expensive. If you're OK with the bumper pack, then it's great.

My first goal is to lose 97lb, to get me to 'overweight', so I'm over half way there :D, but in total I'm looking at now setting my goal of losing about 135lb (total) to get me to a normal BMI, just to see what it looks / feels like and then decide what seems right for me.

The monthly pack is always £100, the saving is that is half the price if you were buying the things individually

Back