any help please

can anyone help?? im on day 10 of ss im in ketosis as im +++ on sticks. i feel light headed, giddy and clammy, there is also blood in my urine.

Blood in urine NOT GOOD!! Try and go to the walk in clinic hun get that checked out!! XXXX

its possible youve got a urine infection ( pains in ur back, stings when u pee, fever ) ( thou i never get symptoms when ive got one, just the fever, vomiting and feeling like the worlds spinning )

if theres blood in ur urine then you need to get checked out immediatly so out of hours gp, walk in centre or a & e hun

hope your sorted and feeling better soon

oh and althou lightheadness can be common on cd if your dehydrated or in need of a pack the clammyness and blood definatly are NOT

Sounds like you might have a urine infection hun. Have you been drinking enough? The high ketose count would suggest you are dehydrated, and blood in the urine would suggest urine infection. Have you got a temperature?

Get yourself off to the (out of hours) doctors TODAY and get some antibiotics prescribed. If you have a temperature or pain I would take paracetamol and/or ibuprofen. AND DRINK LOTS OF WATER. If its an infection you need to drink lots to help flush it out of the system

hope your better soon
x

UTI as others have said or could you have started your period?

Back