Any Help Welcome....

Fizz702

Hi all

Just found this site and it looks good :D

Well I have just rejoined SW and I am having an ok week however I also have food intolerance's so have found this week very tough, the intolerance's I have are to Wheat, Pork & Cocoa !!!!!

I follow extra easy on SW but if any body has a hints or tips or even wheat free recipes then that would be great !:)
I have been trying to find a recipe for a flourless cake that doesn't contain cocoa and is SW friendly !!!!!!

There is a great recipe tab in here hun that you can search in - lots of great recipes in there :)

I was wheat free for quite some time as I thought it was making me ill, although having been doing SW I am back on the wheat and seem to be OK so far.
I ate a lot of risotto! Which is brilliant cos you can basically put in whatever you have and is great for loading up on superfree. Also rice noodles are great, you can buy them dried and you just soak them in boiling water. A great recipe i found when wheatfree was for rice noodle pancakes, basically cook rice noodles, add an egg and some spring onion then drop blobs of the mixture into a fryin pan with frylight, and they are really yummy.
I guess rice would be your staple carb, rice is great you can do loads with it. Or potatoes.
Lots of fruit and veg which you would do anyway on SW, lean meats are all good, jacket potato with beans, SW chips, etc. Actually with SW there should be lots you can eat, as you will be mainly cookin from scratch so things like curries are fine just don't add any flour or anything (SW curry recipes generally don't anyway).
Vege sausages! There is a Linda McCartney version which is free on EE, can't remember which ones thouh.
Good luck xx

Back